Super Mario Bros

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Just a little something I started to get some more experience with CC. My motivation has been lacking recently so I thought it might help to share what I've done so far. There is still plenty left to work on even though I only plan on recreating the first stage.

Anyway the controls are simple

-arrow keys move
-shift jump
-z run
-f scales the window size up
-r resets the layout
(EDIT now you dont have to use an xbox controller to play with timescale)
-left ctrl slows timescale----
-left alt speeds timescale----
   Or you can use an xbox controller (just for fun the left trigger will slow time scale and the right trigger will speed it up)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90mtmdu68o6u0ul/smb1.zip2Dturtle2013-05-03 09:59:37
B

Post » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 am

Very cool!
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:56 am

very nice work.
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 01, 2013 7:36 am

thanks guys. always nice to hear some kind words.
finally came back to this project and i made some slight changes. realized some people probably see an odd stretched window when scaling up but i think its fixed now. should be consistent on all monitors.
tweaked player movement a little and added bgm and a jump sfx. now i may start from scratch in order to plan things out better. seems like every step i take now i have to go back and rethink my events so starting over feels like the right thing to do
anyway ill update the original post
B

Return to Your Creations