Super mario style movement

Post your own tutorials, guides and demos.

Post » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Super mario style movement with the plataform behavior

Z = Jump
X = Run
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:00 am

It doesn't work. There isonly a SFX folder and a "cap" archive. Y have renamed de "mario.cap" to "mario.capx" (I supposed It onnly was a simply extension fail name), but I tried to open and Construct 2 said that is "impossible to unzip file".

Solutions?

Thanks.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:20 am

@rigar
rigar wrote:It doesn't work. There isonly a SFX folder and a "cap" archive. Y have renamed de "mario.cap" to "mario.capx" (I supposed It onnly was a simply extension fail name), but I tried to open and Construct 2 said that is "impossible to unzip file".

Solutions?

Thanks.

The file is valid.
You are in the Construct Classic section.

This is a file for the now 'retired' Construct Classic, and it uses .cap format of files, which is not usable in C2.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:16 pm

zenox98 wrote:@rigar
rigar wrote:It doesn't work. There isonly a SFX folder and a "cap" archive. Y have renamed de "mario.cap" to "mario.capx" (I supposed It onnly was a simply extension fail name), but I tried to open and Construct 2 said that is "impossible to unzip file".

Solutions?

Thanks.

The file is valid.
You are in the Construct Classic section.

This is a file for the now 'retired' Construct Classic, and it uses .cap format of files, which is not usable in C2.

Ok, I didn't notice that. Thanks a lot for your quick response. I apologize again. :oops:
B
S

Return to Your tutorials & example files