Super mario style movement

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Run and Jump in 3 Dimensions! Take your platformer to the next level!
  • Super mario style movement with the plataform behavior

Z = Jump

X = Run

• It doesn't work. There isonly a SFX folder and a "cap" archive. Y have renamed de "mario.cap" to "mario.capx" (I supposed It onnly was a simply extension fail name), but I tried to open and Construct 2 said that is "impossible to unzip file".

Solutions?

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • rigar

It doesn't work. There isonly a SFX folder and a "cap" archive. Y have renamed de "mario.cap" to "mario.capx" (I supposed It onnly was a simply extension fail name), but I tried to open and Construct 2 said that is "impossible to unzip file".

Solutions?

Thanks.

The file is valid.

You are in the Construct Classic section.

This is a file for the now 'retired' Construct Classic, and it uses .cap format of files, which is not usable in C2.

• rigar

> It doesn't work. There isonly a SFX folder and a "cap" archive. Y have renamed de "mario.cap" to "mario.capx" (I supposed It onnly was a simply extension fail name), but I tried to open and Construct 2 said that is "impossible to unzip file".

>

> Solutions?

>

> Thanks.

>

The file is valid.

You are in the Construct Classic section.

This is a file for the now 'retired' Construct Classic, and it uses .cap format of files, which is not usable in C2.

Ok, I didn't notice that. Thanks a lot for your quick response. I apologize again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)