Super Plumber Run (10k+ installs on Google Play already!)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Congratulations on the 10K+ downloads and good luck with your game.
B
47
S
13
Posts: 118
Reputation: 3,301

Post » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Renfd wrote:
PixelPower wrote:I see you have 300+ reviews so you actually have more than 10k downloads its just google is slow the 1st week with calculations. I would say you have at least 50k install by now and your on pace to reach 500k by Christmas. Your doing an excellent job!!

I hope so! Thanks.

Just updated the app. Now Google Play leaderboards and achievements are working :)


Great game and I'm glad that you have so many downloads. How did you export your game? Using Intel XDK, Cocoon or what? I used Cocoon but my game simply doesn't work when I add plugins like Google Social API etc...
B
9
S
4
G
3
Posts: 157
Reputation: 2,300

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 am

sivricmarijan wrote:
Renfd wrote:
PixelPower wrote:I see you have 300+ reviews so you actually have more than 10k downloads its just google is slow the 1st week with calculations. I would say you have at least 50k install by now and your on pace to reach 500k by Christmas. Your doing an excellent job!!

I hope so! Thanks.

Just updated the app. Now Google Play leaderboards and achievements are working :)


Great game and I'm glad that you have so many downloads. How did you export your game? Using Intel XDK, Cocoon or what? I used Cocoon but my game simply doesn't work when I add plugins like Google Social API etc...

Thanks! Used Cocoon.io

dcadjust wrote:Congratulations on the 10K+ downloads and good luck with your game.

Thanks! :)
B
73
S
19
G
1
Posts: 107
Reputation: 5,070

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:54 am

Great game!

I see that the appodeal has work (rewarded video)?

Did you use appodeal plugins from official appodeal or cranberry plugins?
Tried using appodeal on cocoon still not worked yet :(
B
41
S
21
G
27
Posts: 39
Reputation: 17,252

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:24 pm

hsetiawan wrote:Great game!

I see that the appodeal has work (rewarded video)?

Did you use appodeal plugins from official appodeal or cranberry plugins?
Tried using appodeal on cocoon still not worked yet :(

Thanks!
I use the official appodeal plugin. To make it works on cocoon, you should add the following github url on plugins tab: https://github.com/Tamplier/cordova-plugin.git
B
73
S
19
G
1
Posts: 107
Reputation: 5,070

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:31 am

Renfd wrote:
hsetiawan wrote:Great game!

I see that the appodeal has work (rewarded video)?

Did you use appodeal plugins from official appodeal or cranberry plugins?
Tried using appodeal on cocoon still not worked yet :(

Thanks!
I use the official appodeal plugin. To make it works on cocoon, you should add the following github url on plugins tab: https://github.com/Tamplier/cordova-plugin.git


Thanks for the answer! :D

Tried it with Tamplier plugin but only works on test mode
Chat with appodeal support and they said to use this:
https://github.com/appodeal/appodeal-cordova-plugin

and it worked!
B
41
S
21
G
27
Posts: 39
Reputation: 17,252

Post » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Just updated the game.
Added a Upgrades shop :)

Image
B
73
S
19
G
1
Posts: 107
Reputation: 5,070

Post » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Well congrats on the game!

I am surprised they let that through as it sure looks like a Mario clone?

Hope you don't run into legal issues.
Banned User
B
27
S
7
G
58
Posts: 1,229
Reputation: 34,790

Post » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:02 pm

Great job! I really like it!
B
33
S
11
G
3
Posts: 28
Reputation: 4,409

Post » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 pm

@lamar @Kermad
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Just updated the game! Now the game has missions with rewards :)

Image
B
73
S
19
G
1
Posts: 107
Reputation: 5,070

Previous

Return to Completed Creations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests