Super Smash Bros Clone Template

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:53 pm

:D Working on a project and prospecting the want for a template. It's as the title says. A smash brothers like template.

Would you guys buy this on the scirra store? I plan on filling it with features! If you want to test the example check it out on my dropbox. Right now I only allowed the use of one character and there is no multiplayer implemented. Just a sandbag to beat up on the "SpawnfakeGraveyard" stage

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45688722/FightingGameExample/index.html

If you'd be interested that is awesome please leave your comments below! If you're interested in working with me send me a PM! :)
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:18 am

Hey @Prazon

Hm, what are you trying to show us exactly. I'd be happy to give feedback, but with the version you give, it's basically just a character jumping and moving.

So.. I'll still tell you what problems I noticed, But there's no real gameplay (or I didn't find it?) so I don't have so many feedbacks to give you.

Your menu is.. argh.
It took me a lot of time to understand how to select a character.. Which is not good!
the "next" button is really little. And useless too.
Why isn't the game going to the next screen when I select a character, that would be waaaay more simple!

Also, I got a little bug. My character went litteraly in the sprite of the lvl. I was in the dirt thing. I don't know if it happens a lot but it happend the first time I played ^^

(and I'm not sure about those "flying platforms" in the lvl. It seems to be placed randomly, and without even thinking of "is it logic to have a platform here?". Weird.)

Anyway, keep working on the project, can be good with gameplay. ;)
B
S
G

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests