Survival Days - Feedback required

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:50 am

Hello everyone.
I want to present my new project:Survival Days.
It´s a survival game with simple graphics where you need to survive 1 entire year
A day lasts 10 minutes.If you die, you´ll start again in the first day(I´m planning to add an object that lets you continue in your world after dying).
Here are some screenshots(Everything is work in progress, so for now don´t expect something spectacular):
Last edited by BaronLuke89 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Made more progress!
Now Crafting works and Stats has been added!
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Someone interested in?
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:23 pm

From the screenshots most people including me can't tell whats going on in the game. Also your background and menu graphics are good but you need better graphics for your main hero. We need you to describe the game more in detail like what enemies you face, what type of items you will collect,what goals are in game etc. Also will it be for mobile or PC?
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:33 pm

PixelPower wrote:From the screenshots most people including me can't tell whats going on in the game. Also your background and menu graphics are good but you need better graphics for your main hero. We need you to describe the game more in detail like what enemies you face, what type of items you will collect,what goals are in game etc. Also will it be for mobile or PC?

Sorry, late reply, i was busy.
Thanks for the info, it will be useful.
THe game will be released in both platforms
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:00 am

Yeah, looking at the screen shots but can't really figure out what's going on
B
S
G

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests