Synthesizer

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:38 am

I saw this a few days ago, and while it was a neat concept, I had a heck of a time getting anything to work right. Now, it's fantastic! I never really understood what a sythesizer *did*, but now I totally do! Awesome job!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah keep on developing this,
it may become quite great if you make the real thing till the end
(btw the keys still have no effect for me)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:51 pm

love the idea, can we the capx?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:22 pm

What a rad concept....I was thinking of making a drum app, but obviously with samples. But generated samples within the program is awesome! I have a question, how's the timing on the step sequencer, I mean with the delta time and all?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Right all, sorry a little time away.

I have put in pattern looping, and everything works pretty nicely.
It needs global load and save - I may get round to these if any demand.

Also I had to resort to using a plugin in the end, in order to get values from js back into construct 2 without really bad hacking.

I want to follow other directions on related audio projects at the moment so I have opened it all up by putting the whole source on the lovely github.

If anyone would like to do some better graphics I would be much obliged - there only needs to be a knob, piano button, tab, etc - about 6 assets total.

I dont think there is more that can be done with TML5 audio than this until the WebAudio stuff by google really kicks off properly on all browsers.

So, https://github.com/mrchay/c2synth for the whole project (put the plugin into your plugins directory as you will be accustomed, i have modified it a little I think to give more robustness, nothing major)

I forget who did the javascript plugin - but thankyou very much.

The working latest is at http://bassmoi.com/c2synthbeta for now

All best!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi there,

i came across this in my search and interest in using C2 apps to transmit midi information from mobile to external devices, however the URL is gone. Has this moved to somewhere else?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Nice work
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations