Tank Simulator

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:20 pm

I know there are no tanks in this game. I removed them cuz of bugs.

Hi! I have been working on this game for some time now. It is a game where you can drive a vehicle around, play as a guy, etc :)
Scira Arcade (find the instructions there):
[/url]https://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooting-games/tank-simulator-1132[/url]
Alternate Website:
https://462b086fbc511f8bcc6dae776e56b305c9e44af5.googledrive.com/host/0B36LHiIVOKCofm83VG5FOC0ybTVvdl94ZFdkUjFNN2VxZ0FKRERFOElmWmF0UG56YWJmVEE/index.html
:D :D :D :D :D
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:37 pm

I like the art :)

I tried the game but didn't really understand what to do. Then the game spawned more and more players so after a while I had an army of players to control on the screen :P
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:11 am

oh dear. i need to fix that :/
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:21 am

This game uses CustomMovement. It was originally designed for PC, but later when I found that I could use GoogleDrive to play it on my phone, I switched all my controls to Touch. It was a big change, and had lots of limitations. Tough luck for me! Anyways, I might expand the map sooner or later. This game is actually just in the beginning stages of development, I'd say um 5% complete. It already has about 150 events, so you can see that I'm planning to make this a major game of mine. If you want, I'll send you the .capx for you to continue and a few NobeWebkit games. Thanks!

PS look in the description of the Arcade. There are a list of controls there.
PSS see that little rocket on the right side of the screen? If you have $5000+, click it :D you get a rocket launcher vehicle.
PSSS If you wish to contact me more conveniently, my email is " [email protected] " and you can also use that for Skype. We can chat and make new games. :)

-Eamon
B
S

Return to Completed Creations