• 80 levels
    • map editor
    • new game element every 5 levels
    • really interesting and hard puzzles
    • everything is made via physics
    • cute graphics and sound
    • no ads
    • no in-app purchases

I bet, only 25% people will complete all levels and only 1% will collect all 3 stars on each level.

My game has casual graphics but the gameplay is very hardcore.

So if you are looking for challenging puzzles you are welcome!

• Heh, this is good looking - those faces really elevate what would probably look too simple into something really charming. Going to check out the gameplay.

Edit: The gameplay is nice as well, but that ad panel on top mildly obscures the proceedings - it feels like those interstatials at the end of the levels would work well enough.

• Heh, this is good looking - those faces really elevate what would probably look too simple into something really charming. Going to check out the gameplay.

Edit: The gameplay is nice as well, but that ad panel on top mildly obscures the proceedings - it feels like those interstatials at the end of the levels would work well enough.

Thank you very much for the responce

I am very glad to hear that my graphics and gameplay are good

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice work!

• Nice work!

Thank you

• Nice graphics, exciting puzzles (I have rated you in Google play). But you have to add more levels. I completed all the levels in 20 minutes

• Nice graphics, exciting puzzles (I have rated you in Google play). But you have to add more levels. I completed all the levels in 20 minutes

Thank you very much for the responce and for rating me in Google PLay

I think, it's a good idea to create more levels.

By the way, you are a very cool gamer! One of my friends spent about two hours to complete all the levels.

• Besides, there are only 53 events in this game.

• I am going to create more levels in my game, that's why I need an advice. Which is better: create all levels in the same style or give each 20 levels it's own style? For example, first 20 levels could have a winter style and second 20 levels could have a summer style.

What do you think about it, guys?

• More variety is always better, especially since it's quite easy to change it up a bit in your game.

• More variety is always better, especially since it's quite easy to change it up a bit in your game.

Thanks for the advice

• I have updates my game:

• 20 levels added
    • 4 elements added (mills, magnets, tickers, swings)
    • additional levels are in new summer style
    • improved game speed

Also I have updates the information in the first post: game description, video and screenshots.

• Updated to verison 3.0:

• new graphics
    • 20 levels added: now there are 60 levels in my game
    • new game elements: teleports and different potions
  • fun. keep up the good work

• fun. keep up the good work

Thank you:)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)