Tap Fighters - Free Android Game

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Hey guys :D

I just released my seconds game. It's really small and simple, but I hear it's quite fun.
It's a 1 buton pvp game, where both players play on the same keyboard/screen.

You can get it for your Android device from the Playstore

Or if you like, you can play the web version on my webpage ♥

In any case, I hope you have fun with it too ^^
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:53 pm

The concept is nice, I can see it being enjoyed by 2 rival friends in its greatest moments. I wish I could've fought with a computer. Is it a feature I didn't notice? Or is it not there?

If so, is this something you could see yourself add to your game in the future ?
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:44 pm

@ParasiteBirth I always saw the game as a way to settle disputes between to hot headed friends.

There is no computer enemy in place. I didn't think it was necessary, the game is so simple in every way. It wouldn't be a hard feature to implement though. Being a 1 button game and all. But then again. It was designed so you could challenge a friend =)
Also, I have this kind of policy for myself; i decided I wouldn't spend energy revising a design for a game that already entered production. If new ideas come along the way, I save them for a future game. Right now I'm focused on experimenting and learning as I develop small, and hopefully fun and interesting games.

The next game I have in mind is a player vs cpu though =)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Alright, thanks for reading and considering my comment, your game is fun when played with a friend.

I'll be looking foward to your next game.
B
S

Return to Completed Creations