Tap Routes (Rikoshe Mobile Game Jam)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:10 am

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/rikoshe-m ... outes-5987

Tap Routes invites you to a universe of neon lights, test your reflex in this game in 20 levels (I hope to expand this game and make a standalone version of this game once).

Are you ready to test your tapping and timing skills?

FYI, it takes over a week or 2 to develop this game, and now, it's finally finished! :D
Any feedbacks, post here or at the Arcade.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

If you play Puyo Puyo games, you can meet me at the Puyo Puyo English Community Discord: https://discord.gg/0k41S8ARwvY2iTIQ
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 am

@Tetriser , This is a pretty nice game for graphics but gameplay seems very difficult and some stages don't overlap with the other blue buttons. Example in stage 1, I got a good timing but it didn't reach the blue button, 1 out of 10 or something it will reach but non-pressable even when timed right. There must be something wrong or I am just not doing it right. But still Thumbs up on the game XD
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:56 am

@chadorireborn - Thank you.

Unfortunately, I don't have a usable touchscreen device anymore since my phone's battery was condemned... (even my phone can't handle such games...)

EDIT: I'm about to update the game, I've fixed the game's mechanics. I'm using "On tap gesture" at the first place, now I've changed to "On any touch start". It could take a few minutes, so I'll edit this post when I've successfully uploaded the update.

EDIT2: Finished updating, I dunno if the game is updated properly, probably because of caching or update delay...
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

If you play Puyo Puyo games, you can meet me at the Puyo Puyo English Community Discord: https://discord.gg/0k41S8ARwvY2iTIQ
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:50 pm

@Tetriser - The touch is so much better now than before. It is much more sensitive but the blue sprites still checks overlaps a little bit delay. But not very noticable since people would think of it as their lack of timing. Thumbs up (Y)
Last edited by chadorireborn on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Very nice game. I can see some good potential in this being a standalone mobile game on the app marketplaces.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations