Team for TD Shooter or SS space shooter

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a bubble shooter, fully documented in comments and video
  • I have never worked in a team but would like to try working on a project in a team for a top down shooter or side scrolling space shooter if anyone is interested. I know my way around Construct 2 but am no expert. Can do the project in Construct 2 or Construct 3, whatever is decided as best for and by the team. Looking for anyone interested in any area of game development. Respond to this post or send a PM if interested.

• Hey, I already got a side scrolling space shooter started do you want to work together?

• Hey, I already got a side scrolling space shooter started do you want to work together?

Sure how far are you into it? Are you doing just up and down movements or 8 directional with mouse for aiming and shooting?

• 8 direction with different weapons. Some weapons can follow mouse some shooting straight. Its supposed to be like Gradius \ Rtype Each ship will have multiple weapons and upgrades. There is 3 different types of Energy pickups you can get "Weapon Energy", "System energy", and "Time module energy". You can slow down the time of the game using the 3rd type of energy. Thinking about making so that if you speed up time you can get more Time energy, not just from pickups. It will have to be tested. Will be able to pause the game to select the upgrades while playing. Id like to make it more so that it will be more random and not just the same enemy spawns from the same spot every time.

Are you more of a programmer or a artist? If you want to work on it with me Id be happy too. I am wanting to work with someone so that i keep interest and can have someone to relay ideas back and forth with. Do you want to talk through Discord?

• Hey I just sent you a Pm with a link for discord, but I had to make a new account or something.. use this discord cause I am not logged into the other now

https://discord.gg/RURaxZ

• 8 direction with different weapons. Some weapons can follow mouse some shooting straight. Its supposed to be like Gradius \ Rtype Each ship will have multiple weapons and upgrades. There is 3 different types of Energy pickups you can get "Weapon Energy", "System energy", and "Time module energy". You can slow down the time of the game using the 3rd type of energy. Thinking about making so that if you speed up time you can get more Time energy, not just from pickups. It will have to be tested. Will be able to pause the game to select the upgrades while playing. Id like to make it more so that it will be more random and not just the same enemy spawns from the same spot every time.

Are you more of a programmer or a artist? If you want to work on it with me Id be happy too. I am wanting to work with someone so that i keep interest and can have someone to relay ideas back and forth with. Do you want to talk through Discord?

Sounds awesome, I am more of a programmer, I have no artistic skills lol. I am a beginner to construct 2. Sounds like an awesome game. I will load up your discord name. I'm not always on it but hopefully we can catch each other on at the same time.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey I was doing the project in c2 but recently ported it in c3. That's good cause I am more of an artist, but I can't focus on the art cause I'm busy trying to get the programming working!

• Hey I was doing the project in c2 but recently ported it in c3. That's good cause I am more of an artist, but I can't focus on the art cause I'm busy trying to get the programming working!

Have you done a lot of the programming already or just started it?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)