[Team] Looking for 1/2 other developers.

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Message: ziadhorat can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
First off, this is no pay, at least till a month AFTER play store release.

The game itself is a simulation esque game(Its a unique, non existent idea so i'd like to keep it quiet), most of the task has been preset and discord will be used to communicate. The game will be uploaded to the play store after first beta release for private testing, all play store costs will be covered by me.

Requirements:
Programmer, nothing else, its just a code heavy game.
We will be using C2(Desktop).
The paid version is required but if you only have the free version then you can do prototyping.

Now that that's said, if you're still interested email me at [email protected].
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:58 am

Hi @ziadhorat I have been using the paid version of C2 for about 4 or 5 years and I specialize in platform games this is my newest example of work https://laurencebedford.itch.io/rotate. I am not free for the next 2 months or so due to another project im working :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:01 am

Hello, are you looking for a partner @LaurenceBedford
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:34 am

@ziadhorat can you show me some of your examples of work?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 am

Message: tacktilesystem can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
we are iphone and android apps development agency.we develop more than 5000 apps and if you want to develop any business and personal apps so please contact us or if you want to hire developer from us for your project in fixed price or contact based so just click on this
[url http://www.tacktile.net/hire-android-developer.html

]hire android developers[/url]
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests