Team needs IOS exporter

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm

[QUOTE=rrosai] And the Build service will give the exact same result as compiling whatever cocoon gives me myself?[/QUOTE]

The build service has a 10mb limit. Regardless, you will still have to use a mac and purchase an apple developer license. To those suggesting using macincloud, it is not a viable option as you need to connect a physical testing device to the computer. I have recently acquired a licence and am building my own iphone/ipad game atm, so I am qualified if you still need someone.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:41 pm

Thanks for the info Draspur. I have spent quite a bit of time getting a virtual mac working, and I do have my testing device of course, so I'm wary of throwing all that away, but I'm also not too keen on getting stuck again if you're right. The non-IOS release is going to happen in a matter of days, and then I want to try to get the Apple version asap.

Of course, I can't really simply use your Apple account since you'd get any money made from the app. And you might not want my app to tarnish your channel or whatever. But if there is a reasonable way to go about it I might still be interested (apparently I can't initiate PMs btw)
B

Post » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:32 am

Agh this is so frustrating.

I can't PM or even reply to PMs unless I just do random stuff on the site like a pidgeon until a number gets high enough?

Any of the people who PM'd me or anyone interested please PM me with your e-mail address I suppose.

The non-IOS versions of the app in question are out by the way: quizmasterzero.com
B

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests