Template for top down shooter with many features

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • dl.dropbox.com/u/133594057/gry.rar

This is something I made a couple of days ago. I tend to ake a lot of top down shooters, so what I'd like to have is a finished "template" of sorts, and make a game from that.

I'm currently working on such a template. It's in it's initial phase right now, perhaps filled with bugs?

The idea is anyone can use this template to make their own games.

Features as of far:

* Enemy ai automatically search for ammo when needed (and the right ammo type for their weapon)

* Enemy ai uses same weapons as player

* Diffrent types of ammunitions for diffrent weapons

* Impoved loading of weapons

* A simple inventory (unfinished as of yet)

Planned:

Weapons will save current clip state

melee weapons!

• Awesome, thanks Urled!

• Very nice Urled :D

Is it possible to have walls and the enemy ai navigate through the path and tries NOT to shoot when the enemy ai does not see the player.

I looked for examples but there was not one.

• Very nice Urled :D

Is it possible to have walls and the enemy ai navigate through the path and tries NOT to shoot when the enemy ai does not see the player.

I looked for examples but there was not one.

I'd help you with that, but for some reason I cannot even open the cap anymore without it crashing.

• Good job Urled

i try to modify and add a few things to make it my own but i cant.it keeps telling me it was built on a later construct classic.what i have right now is r1.2 please how can update it so i can run it

• planetheads The latest Construct Classic version is R2, available here: http://www.scirra.com/forum/construct-classic-r2-released_topic48884_page1.html

• thank you very much jayjay. :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Urled Re-upload please?

• Urled Re-upload please?

datiel12

This thread is for the - now retired - Construct Classic section and is 4 years old, and Urled hasn't been on this forum for over 2 years.

Are you certain you intended to post in this section?

If yes, then you will have to hope someone still has an old backup somewhere and can provide the .cap.

• > Urled Re-upload please?

>

datiel12

This thread is for the - now retired - Construct Classic section and is 4 years old, and Urled hasn't been on this forum for over 2 years.

Are you certain you intended to post in this section?

If yes, then you will have to hope someone still has an old backup somewhere and can provide the .cap.

Oh, i didn't even look at the date!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)