Terrabot Game Player (Spriter Animations)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon May 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Terrabot Game Player — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-spriter-animations/terrabot-game-player-983

Terrabot Game Player (Spriter Pack Version)

Animated character mech for creating 2D platformer Adventure Shot Em Up game, a sidescroller platform game with complete movements.

Features:

• Spriter project with 557 Total animated movements in 5 Entity: Arm Cannon, Sword, Handgun, Rifle, and Laser beam (filetype .scml)
  • Include vector body parts/assemblies for your customize in skeletal animation software. (filetype .svg, .eps, .ai)
  • Movements list included
  • Already included Additional game object and effects: muzzle Shots, projectiles, impacts. (filetype .scml)
  • Already included vector Terrabot Mascot that you can use for game opening or other purposes (filetype .png .svg, .eps, .ai)

Notes:

• SVG files you can open with Inkscape (Free Open Source Software) or proprietary software you have, and export in any image size.
  • SVG files can open perfectly in inkscape and other graphic programs.
  • The .scml files you can open and customize the movements according your needs with Spriter Free Edition, download at http://www.brashmonkey.com/download_spriter.htm

For more details please see screenshoots, sprite sheet is not include but you can see the export result (sample) of the character in my screenshot, Thank you ^_^.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Terrabot Game Player
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:07 pm

good animation, do u take animation requests? Im working on a game but i cant seem to get good animations. Could you help me out
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:54 am

Sorry for late respon @richado-ryuukoko , What movement/animation you want?
B
S

Post » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:40 pm

was thiniking of simple running of my sprite forward and back
If I show you the game I working on im sure u can tell what types i would need. Its Called Avalar Empires and u can find it on scirra arcade, id post the link but i dont think it will let me post links on forums yet
B
S

Return to Scirra Store