Tetris - Brow Battle Block

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Tetris
$7 USD
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hi guys! I was looking for a multiplayer Tetris to play with my friends, but coudn't find a good one with support to 4 or more players, so... I made one! And I'm really proud of the result. c:

Tetris - Brow Battle Block is a free to play Tetris clone focused in the multiplayer aspect. It has support for up to 8 players (local)

Intro screen

Game modes

The game has two modes: Classic and Battle mode.

In the classic mode you play like the good and old tetris, just complete your line blocks as fast as you can while sending "trash" lines to your oponents.

Classic mode

In the new battle mode you acumulate mana by completing lines to use power ups to sabotage your oponents! There's a total of 5 diferents power ups you can use, and each one has its own mana cost and peculiarity.

Battle mode

Controls

The game has support to keyboard and up to 8 gamepads.

Also, it sucks when you can't reasign the controls and end up stucked with the controls gives to you... Players don't deserve this... With that in mind, I made ALL the controls in-game reconfigurable! You can reasign all the keyboard and gamepad buttons in the Control Settings menu!

Control settings menu

Oh, wait... You're on your phone? Don't worry! The game is also playable on mobile devices!

Mobile Controls

Play the game!

Of course you can play it in the scirra arcade by clicking here!

That's about it. Would love if you guys tried the game in the Arcade, and would really apreciate some feedbacks.

Thanks for playing!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oooohhhh impressive functionality! One thing I will say though is that if you're making a Tetris clone, one big thing to always be weary of is how the 7 piece randomization works. They use what people describe as a "bag" system where you get one that contains each of the 7 pieces, you get those 7 pieces in a random order, and then move on to another bag that again contains the 7 pieces in a random order. This ensures that even though you're getting the pieces in a random order, you'll still be getting an even amount of each particular piece. Just something to keep in mind :)

• Oooohhhh impressive functionality! One thing I will say though is that if you're making a Tetris clone, one big thing to always be weary of is how the 7 piece randomization works. They use what people describe as a "bag" system where you get one that contains each of the 7 pieces, you get those 7 pieces in a random order, and then move on to another bag that again contains the 7 pieces in a random order. This ensures that even though you're getting the pieces in a random order, you'll still be getting an even amount of each particular piece. Just something to keep in mind

Hey man! Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

My friends complained some times of repeated pieces comming again and again... I really didn't knew about that aspect of piece randomisation, that's pretty neat!

I'll make sure to implement it in the next update. Thanks again!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)