Tetris

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:54 pm

[quote="hkg.mahwa":254q3mvm]stainsor please post your tetris.cap[/quote:254q3mvm]

especially since what you did with the line rider cap. you just took linkmans code and added a little guy to it and a few buttons then slapped your name on it....Granted you did give him credit but still.... not cool.

not trying to pick on you but man show something you have made on your own.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:02 am

[url:3oq6ewtx]http://www.quotecats.com/what/tetris.cap[/url:3oq6ewtx]
not really as easy as you were making out.
steal it do whatever you want lol i dont care, as long as you keep in scatman.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:15 am

Yep, that's real tetris... it screws you over on the long pieces, just like the real game :P

And don't get me wrong on this... it looks awesome and plays really well, and overall it's a very impressive example, but I don't think you're helping hkg.mahwa much by posting it.

(By the way, you forgot to include the .mid file ;) )
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:54 am

[quote="hkg.mahwa":6q1ar7ah]stainsor please post your tetris.cap[/quote:6q1ar7ah]

I don't have a tetris.cap. Who said I have a tetris.cap?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:00 pm

[quote="stainsor":3k81wyeo][quote="hkg.mahwa":3k81wyeo]stainsor please post your tetris.cap[/quote:3k81wyeo]

I don't have a tetris.cap. Who said I have a tetris.cap?[/quote:3k81wyeo]

Are you holding out ??

Kidding...

------
Wow Faggatron, that was sweet!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:21 am

I prefer tutorials and having things spelled out for me because I like to know how things run. I am really new to Construct 2, and am getting the mechanics down. I completed the Ghost Shooter Beginners guide, but In my head, I do not see the correlation between tetris and a Top Down Shooter. I understand the solid object, and possibly bullet movement to designated how the pieces are moved, but other than that I dont see the connection between the two. I myself am wanting to see some sort of tetris tutorial as well. Note that I wont just change a skin and call it mine, I have other ideas that I want to incoorperate, but if I can get the basis down, side tutorials should be able to help me get the rest.

I am sort of with this guy, if there is any sort of possibility that someone can show me where to at least get started making a tetris-style game, please let me know asap. Thank you.

XR
B

Post » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:57 am

@XylarRaylyne, this thread is over five years old and is talking about Construct Classic, not Construct 2. I found this example for you through Google, but in the future, please check thread dates and relevance before posting on a topic -- if necessary, create a new topic in the appropriate forum.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct Classic Discussion