Text is moving on screen shake

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Problem Description
after the screen shake behavior was activated, text from text boxes are all over the place.
Attach a Capx
capx attached

Description of Capx
press any key to activate the screenshake, the text should stay in his original position.

Steps to Reproduce Bug
  • Step 1
    press any key to activate the screenshake
Observed Result
the text go down every time the screen shake is activated

Expected Result
the text should stay in his original position

Affected Browsers
  • Chrome: (YES)
  • FireFox: (?)
  • Internet Explorer: (?)

Operating System and Service Pack
win 7 sp1

Construct 2 Version ID
Construct 2 r190

Thx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Wow, first of all that is indeed weird.....how the text falls out of the textbox with each shake is definitely not natural.

For anyone having problems with this, there is one solution to this while @Ashley and the team take a look at this issue. You can set the textbox in different layers and set the parallex to 0,0 and that should stop the text from moving around for now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:24 pm

This solution should help me to kinda close the project im working on, thank you!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:07 pm

I can't reproduce in IE11 or Firefox (we always ask you to test these, you haven't reported results for them). I think this proves it's a bug in Chrome, not C2. We can't fix bugs in Chrome, so closing. You could report it directly to Google if you still think it should be fixed (but shaking the screen with form controls seems an odd thing to do)
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Closed bugs