Textbox enter event???

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:58 pm

I want user press "enter" and send textbox.text
but i cant find any textbox enter event
i've tried Keyboard plguin's keydown
but not work...
B
17
S
7
Posts: 360
Reputation: 2,202

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:14 pm

are you wanting someone to use the keyboard? to "Enter your name here" and hit the enter key on your keyboard to submit something? I'm just wanting to be sure I understand what you're doing exactly and what you need C2 to do
B
59
S
9
G
1
Posts: 946
Reputation: 6,561

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:28 pm

part12studios wrote:are you wanting someone to use the keyboard? to "Enter your name here" and hit the enter key on your keyboard to submit something? I'm just wanting to be sure I understand what you're doing exactly and what you need C2 to do

Yes that is what i want
sorry for my english!
i dont want user click the "submit" button
B
17
S
7
Posts: 360
Reputation: 2,202

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:29 pm

If u mean like a pop-up box u can do it with layers ...create your box with your text on it and hide ... then when u want to set the text set it in the event of hitting enter ... and add the action of set layer visible ....under system
B
9
S
2
G
3
Posts: 10
Reputation: 2,398

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Arrow X wrote:If u mean like a pop-up box u can do it with layers ...create your box with your text on it and hide ... then when u want to set the text set it in the event of hitting enter ... and add the action of set layer visible ....under system

no...im not meaning this :(
B
17
S
7
Posts: 360
Reputation: 2,202

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:52 pm

oh u can use global variables so when u hit enter u equal the text entered to the global variables ..and u use the variable to what ever u want ...make sense ?
B
9
S
2
G
3
Posts: 10
Reputation: 2,398

Post » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Arrow X wrote:oh u can use global variables so when u hit enter u equal the text entered to the global variables ..and u use the variable to what ever u want ...make sense ?

no....
i want to know
when user focused on textbox and hit enter
how to detect user "enter"?
B
17
S
7
Posts: 360
Reputation: 2,202


Return to How do I....?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brunopalermo, humanescape, jezjones24 and 27 guests