Thank you Scirra!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Also, to add to stream of appreciation for your work (Tom & Ashley), is commendable the level of support and attention for direct and indirect questions and doubts from your community. From direct questions like "do this works right now?" to indirect ones like "how do i do this or that". You appears replying, and fast. This kind of presence is always a measure of health, an indication of a wheel oiled and running fine.

All this, comming from a tool that not only is using successfully new technologies some still even fear to use (html5 games) but, also, doing it with the added hardwork that represent giving this in a non-programmers environment.

I will always defend all approaches to simplicity for complex tasks or projects. And you have developed this kind of tool with the added value of your constant presence and with a quality that, to me, excelled all expectation.

It's on us to make now, good games that reflects the quality of the tools that helped us archive them.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks for all the compliments! We've got lots of great stuff coming up, 2012 is going to be an exciting year :)
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:15 pm

I am a programmer, a c++ kind. A skeptical about js, and html5 kind, but I have to admit that I enjoy working with c2, and its design, and its simplicity. C2 basically lets me do things in an hour, things that generally would take me a day to balance and polish.

Basically, c2 is fantastic, for programmers, and even better for people just starting off. If you want to make interesting, innovative games, or simply want to prototype ideas, its amazing. Keep up the good work, and keep pleasantly surprising us with your awesome updates. And we will surprise you with some kickass games, we promise.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:46 am

Yes, we'll try so hard to make a great game with construct 2, you guy scirra is awesome, and the day is nearly coming.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:39 am

Scirra and Construct 2 is simply awesome! I used many different tools in the past years and in the end Construct 2 came out as winner.

I love the frequent updates, the way You manage the community and posting interesting and helpful tips, posts.

You probably know, but never forget what have you done:
You created a great opportunity for people to express their creativity in the art of video games with such quality that no one has ever seen (referring to C2).

Keep up the good work guys! You are the best.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 am

Scirra Construct 2, made making games fun and easy, it's hard to believe how innovation this toolkit compared to other engines that don't require coding skills for most functions, weather you novice or pro, you are not limited for what you can make with C2.

Thank you so much Scirra Team , >>> Indie Game Developer from Qatar. prinsukun2012-06-04 01:09:26
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:35 am

Yeah HTML5 may not be there yet but C2 is without a doubt the best tool of it's genre. Even though i'm a programmer C2's eventing feels like programming. The IDE as a whole offers the best game dev environment i found so far. I know of other similar tools but none of them accomplished to capture C2 feel.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General