Thanks for the debugger!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:08 pm

I can't get it on Steam, don't know why this beta version won't download
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 pm

[QUOTE=DoudouSupreme] I can't get it on Steam, don't know why this beta version won't download [/QUOTE]

Same here! I can't wait to try the debugger!
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:31 pm

[QUOTE=czar]It would be nice if we could filter what is displayed, at the moment it is a lot of information. [/QUOTE]

+1
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:03 pm

[QUOTE=rep2d] [QUOTE=DoudouSupreme] I can't get it on Steam, don't know why this beta version won't download [/QUOTE]

Same here! I can't wait to try the debugger![/QUOTE]

Still no update... I have tried everything, literally
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Yes, I've already started work on my 2nd made game under Construct 2 and I'm loving the debugger. It's gonna make my 2nd game life quicker and easier to develop. My subscription for Stencyl Pro ends in November 2013, I don't plan on renewing, especially since their 3.0 has been in Beta for nearly a year and a half now.

I can't wait for an Ouya export, I plan to push this new game hopefully under that platform.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Glad the debugger is proving useful! We do have lots of improvements planned, such as breakpoints and a 'watch' (so you can make an area with just a few of your own chosen values showing).

@Darklinki - AJAX can work in preview mode if you set up CORS right. Check the manual.

Global variables aren't shown because I forgot about them! Oops, will try to add in the next beta :)

The Steam update was late because I was away for the past two days - it should be live now.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:18 pm

@Ashley

[QUOTE=Ashley]The Steam update was late because I was away for the past two days - it should be live now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Ashley, now it is updating, but not properly.
"Failed to Start the Game (Missing Executable)"

When unselecting beta opt it works on r139, but then again when opting for beta it doesn't work anymore. It seems to download the update OK but there's something wrong with it.

I tried to delete the appcache folder from Steam and start all over but no luck :(
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:30 am

@Ashley nope, cause we work in a framework. I need to export it first into our dev environment. This is why it would be awesome to export it.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General