that I can make it work admob ?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • I export my game for android from intelxdk and works perfectly. The problem I have when I want to put ads admob , I used several different plugins and none work for me . Has anyone gotten it to work well?

• At the moment, 7 topics below this one there is a topic about admob..

I didn't even have to use the search this time..

• Yes, I got it to work just fine using the default Admob Ads plugin that C2 comes with. Check the manual, play around with it and see if you can make it work. If not send me a pm and I'll try to remember all the steps/rules that you have to follow to make it work.

P.S. And yes guys, I know the default plugin is made by cranberrygame, and I olso know that he has a more recent/updated version of that plugin. But since the default one worked just fine for me, I didn't see a reason to bother with the other one.

• I have used these plugins and do not work on my game

• com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.adm­ob
    • com.google.cordova.admob
    • com.admob.plugin
  • I have used these plugins and do not work on my game

- com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.adm­ob

- com.google.cordova.admob

- com.admob.plugin

It seems like others have gotten it to work..

So reading the manual, following tutorials and maybe looking at the explanations in the link I posted should be able to get you there..

• Well that's why I said to play around with it, check the manual, etc., it's not a simple as just adding a plugin and you're done.

For example if you use the one I did, in intelxdk at the plugins dropdown menu you have to click on "Get plugin from the web" and then fill with the following:

Name: AdMob Plugin

Plugin ID: com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob

Check the 'Plugin is located in the Apache Cordova Plugins Registry' box

P.S. And I think there was something else that even I'm forgetting.... rats.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I followed these steps and all the plugins and nothing , there's something I'm not doing well and which are not

• The reason AdMob isn't working is because copying the add unit ID Unit from the AdMob website adds an EXTRA blank character at the end. So you'd get something like "ca-app-pub-7774442391791724/1111111111 ". Remove the space as so now it's "ca-app-pub-7774442391791724/1111111111". Yes, I was very frustrated too but once I did that it worked!

• I have not copied any blank character . Any more ideas ?

• Have you tried starting from scratch, following all directions and making sure you haven't skipped a step in the process?

Like stated many times, people have made this work, so the issue is at your end..

Tutorial 1

Tutorial 2

• In these tutorials use a plugin that no longer exists , you may comprobra web of Cordova . Take more updated .

• This plugin is one that no longer works

com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob

• In these tutorials use a plugin that no longer exists , you may comprobra web of Cordova . Take more updated .

These tutorials seem to use the build-in ad-mob plugin provided by Scirra..

It exists in my version of construct 2..

But well..

• This plugin is one that no longer works

com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob

I saw a post from 21st of march this year, where someone followed that tutorial and made it work..

Where did you find the information that "com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob" doesn't work anymore?

• In the same web of Cordova . It seems now called

com.cranberrygame.cordova.plugin.ad.admob

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)