The Adventures of Bit 'n' Ravh on Kickstarter!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:06 am

Cool!!!
I think that this project is really amazing!
I hope all the best to your team!
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:42 am

Thank you @argail

New update guys :)

During 25 days of nonstop work, Guilherme Vargas and Victor Hugo made ​​a demo version of “The Adventures of Bit ‘n’ Ravh”.
This release comes live along with the last days of the campaign on Kickstarter.

Importantly, this is the first demo version, therefore has some bugs that are being fixed constantly, all new updates will be added to the Bit ‘n’ Ravh oficial website.

The downloadable demo version is currently only available here on Kickstarter, If you want to help us, buy the digital version of the game for $15 and share with your friends.

Now watch the first gameplay made ​​by Victor Hugo, and of course show us your own gameplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awx3Fah5yXA
Open for Commission, contact email > [email protected]

my personal website with news in my game developer adventure! |

adult ( 18) pixel art games
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:30 pm

I am totally in Love with the Graphics! Great! :D
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:08 pm

I am new within this indie dev wonderfull world... Do you mind me asking why was your goal so high?

Care to explain me how do you calculate such a high cost? Thanks.
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:32 pm

@Smileh

I confess I had problem in time to add up the costs, and the problems were due to large fees and taxes that would have to pay.
I can say that 60% of the total value of the project was just to pay taxes from Kickstarter, Amazon, US Federal and Brazilian exchange rates. The 40% remaining, a small portion would also be designed to the rewards and ships for anywhere in the world.

B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:13 pm

gillenew wrote:@Smileh

I confess I had problem in time to add up the costs, and the problems were due to large fees and taxes that would have to pay.
I can say that 60% of the total value of the project was just to pay taxes from Kickstarter, Amazon, US Federal and Brazilian exchange rates. The 40% remaining, a small portion would also be designed to the rewards and ships for anywhere in the world.

Awesome. Thanks for the chart. One following question, what do you exactly have to pay taxes for the proyect. The taxes you pay are for the benefits you make, but if you're not making any income and you don't know how much the game is gonna earn you from sales if released what do you exactly pay taxes for?

For example I do have to pay taxes every month for being self-employed in Spain, which is around 200 euro. Doesn't matter if I make money or not, just for the shake of it and depending if my bar/shop/whateverIhave makes more or less money I have to pay every 3 months.

Again, sorry for my ignorance, just want to learn the bussisness side, since is as much important as the develeopment itself. And sorry for my english.
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Smileh wrote:
gillenew wrote:@Smileh

Awesome. Thanks for the chart. One following question, what do you exactly have to pay taxes for the proyect. The taxes you pay are for the benefits you make, but if you're not making any income and you don't know how much the game is gonna earn you from sales if released what do you exactly pay taxes for?

For example I do have to pay taxes every month for being self-employed in Spain, which is around 200 euro. Doesn't matter if I make money or not, just for the shake of it and depending if my bar/shop/whateverIhave makes more or less money I have to pay every 3 months.

Again, sorry for my ignorance, just want to learn the bussisness side, since is as much important as the develeopment itself. And sorry for my english.

well, let's say you need to pay tax to the US government, as the kickstarter is an american company, also need to pay a commission to the own kickstarter, a small fee to the Amazon, responsible for managing the money and the form of payment contributor, at the end I need to declare this money to come into my country, and then my brazilian government takes another slice of the cake.

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests