The Adventures of Gabrielle - The Rainbow Diamond

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
An interesting platform adventure game. If you are looking for a very easy template to create your own Super mario.
  • Hi There!!

I'm here to show my demo version of a game that I working a lots!!

It's mix of Top Down action and Side Scroll action!!

That's the link to download the web node kit file!!

Demo version Windows 32bits:

<hxxp://1drv.ms/1UJsedB>

Demo version Windows 64bits:

<hxxp://1drv.ms/1UJsid7>

This game will not be a web game and needs to run offline in a desktop environment!!We have a problem with construct 2:

The preview in web node kit module on C2 just run nicely, but the exported version ever get frame drops after some time running application!!

Please, if someone have a good idea to improve the performance and solve the problems about framedrops on web node kit, just write for us!!

I working hard to make this game and C2 workflow is amazing!!

Here, some screen caps to show the game!!

• REALLY good graphics!

Uhm, the heroine reminds me of someone... who could she be?

• Thanks!!

Yes she reminds Lara because Lara is one of her inspirations!!

Think about Gabrielle like a mix of James Bond and Lara Croft!!

• This is a very good looking one! Nice graphics. Even though the character is inspired by Lara, I'd recommend giving her different clothes. It would give the game more independent and unique value

What is the game about?

• This is a very good looking one! Nice graphics. Even though the character is inspired by Lara, I'd recommend giving her different clothes. It would give the game more independent and unique value

What is the game about?

On the start, I was worried about her costume design, because the Lara's costumes!!

But for now the Tomb Raider series is following another costume design and no problem for me!!

• Take a look on the new demo versions!!

Now on 32 and 64 bits (windows)

• On the start, I was worried about her costume design, because the Lara's costumes!!

But for now the Tomb Raider series is following another costume design and no problem for me!!

Hmm... just because Lara Croft no longer has that design doesn't make it invalid. There is no denying that your character looks like Lara Croft with red hair.

You don't have to change it, but don't be surprised when people start calling out the design similarities.

The game is looking pretty good though, I would just hate to see it criticized harshly because of the character design.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > On the start, I was worried about her costume design, because the Lara's costumes!!

> But for now the Tomb Raider series is following another costume design and no problem for me!!

>

Hmm... just because Lara Croft no longer has that design doesn't make it invalid. There is no denying that your character looks like Lara Croft with red hair.

You don't have to change it, but don't be surprised when people start calling out the design similarities.

The game is looking pretty good though, I would just hate to see it criticized harshly because of the character design.

But I not denying that my character looks Lara Croft!!

She's almost a tribute to Lara, one of the best characters ever created!!

But another characters can use similar costumes with some differences!!

My character use knee pads and a pink backpack!!

My character is most about fight than just use guns!!

Natan Drake from Uncharted is almost a clone of Indiana Jones, that is almost a clone of Pitfall!! ^^

Gabrielle have is more spicy than Lara and can use the seduction power to acquire information or trick a enemy, just like James Bond!!

And Gabrielle is not about self inner battles!! She have fun hunting treasures and making money and fame!! ^^

For now I'm posting the link of a gameplay video!!

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajOl9QcrU7E>

• Great art and animation.

What software have you used to make the girl animation?

Is there a web demo of the game?

• Great art and animation.

What software have you used to make the girl animation?

Is there a web demo of the game?

Hi!! The software used to make her animations and the Bats animations was Lightwave 3D!!

There is no web demo!!

Thats will be a Desktop offline game!!

Get the links!! Just change the hxxp to http!!

• Why don't you want to make a web demo? It's much easier to play in browser - you don't need to wait while downloading finishes.

I loved the character. I want to play some old Tomb Raider tight now ^_^

• Why don't you want to make a web demo? It's much easier to play in browser - you don't need to wait while downloading finishes.

I loved the character. I want to play some old Tomb Raider tight now ^_^

Hi There!!

I doing the game to run offline like old school games!!

Even if I do a web game, the download of great amount of sprites and 2D assets!!

And the downloadable file is not so big!! In my crap connection I can get it in about 60 seconds!!

The final game file will be really big because we painting lots of new assets, and the following levels will be really gigantic!!

For now we have eight new complete levels being developed and the main character are being redesigned to test new visuals!!

I will publish the tests and new concepts here when it finished!!

• For now Thats a illustration about the Gabrielle enjoying the summer!!

• Beautiful... AHEM - ribbon.

• Beautiful... AHEM - ribbon.

Oh thanks!! ^^

lol

Here another image of Gabrielle in casual outfits!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)