The BEST Construct 3 learning tool on Udemy[!SALE]

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:48 pm

I like this course also very much. The author makes a lot of efforts to make things clear and is easy to follow. His Romanian english accent add a personal touch to the course.

He also share very much of his experience and knowledge with his students.

Wanting to know more of C3, this is the course for you. Especially the lack of a manual makes this course even more worthwhile.
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:31 pm

I forgot to add that Udemy has lots of sales for courses all the time. One trick I've noticed is that sometimes sales are only on Udemy as read through a browser, sometimes only through the Android/iOS app, and sometimes only if you're not logged in and they think you are a new user. Right now the course is on sale for "new students" for $10. If you are not logged in, start signing up for the course. You'll get the temporary "new student" coupon. Then log in to pay for the course and attach it to your account. Almost every course I've bought has been $10 because they have such great discounts.

Yes, I do know that this means less money in Mihai Morosanu's pocket, but my observation is that many of the customers of Construct 3 can barely afford the cost of the product, let alone a class that costs more than the product. Fortunately for Mihai, most of the world isn't reading this post and may happily buy his course. The course right now has 33 students but I hope many more will sign up at whatever price they can afford. I'm retired, so every penny I can save, I need to! :D
Proud Construct 3 subscriber.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Thanks for your course and a coupon! You have a cool accent, is it really Romanian? I'm also not a native speaker but everything is clear though your speaking is quite slow for me and it's more comfortable to use 1.25 speed in videos
B

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:23 pm

I was in 1998 in Romania (Drobeta-Turnu-Severin) and believe me, the accent is Romanian.
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:17 pm

Well I have to admit that I am from Romania. :)
Udemy has some regular offers for 10$. But I highly encourage you to use the link in the first post so I can get 10$ and not split half with Udemy. :)
Thanks
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:46 am

I hadn't thought of that. I bought it with your coupon code.

I was thinking that your coupons were going to run out fast and I wanted everyone on the forum to get your great class. Sorry for not thinking of all the angles. You'll just have to do more classes. :D

So, everyone get the class from the creator and use those $10 special prices on other stuff.

I worked several years with a Romanian. He is an excellent C/C++ coder as well as an electronic musician. And hang glides for fun! So your accent sounds normal to me.
Proud Construct 3 subscriber.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Last 2 coupons available!
For all those who purchased the course if you like it please rate it 5 stars if you want to help me.
Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Final coupon available. Who will be the last one to enroll at only 10$?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 am

Last 10 coupons SOLD OUT.
I decided to put another 5 coupons at 10$.
This will be the last coupons at 10$:
New link:
https://www.udemy.com/construct-3/?couponCode=FINAL10
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:46 am

Hi just bought your course for £10, thank you. I`m a beginner with Construct 3 and hoping your course can give me some fundamental base knowledge to move forward. :D
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion