The final episode of LOST

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • So anyone else wondering how it'll finally end?

My guess is Jack Shepard will wake up suddenly, having just boarded flight 815 and everything having just been a dream but has he notices, things all begin to happen just like they did in the dream (total final destination rip), and then he looks at the camera in a clich� way and the screen fades and you're left to wonder if he tried to change things so many people are saved, or let them carry on as normal due to other events he knows will happen and thinks should happen.

Why? Cause no ending is going to be as good as the hardcore fans have begun to expect, and frankly the entire show has been one big mindf*** and this would be a good way to end it, while leaving it open for a movie and without answering the real question of how it'll all end, since it'll turn into one big cycle. That and the whole time traveling aspect too.

So what about you, how do you think it'll end?

Yes, I was bored so made this thread.

• I've never seen a single episode of Lost.

Or 24.

Not my thing really.

Too over-dramatic.

I prefer things like Caprica, Stargate Universe, House........and Pingu!!!!!

Krush.

• I've never seen a single episode of Lost.

Or 24.

Not my thing really.

Too over-dramatic.

I prefer things like Caprica, Stargate Universe, House........and Pingu!!!!!

Krush.

Caprica is %*?(?" awesome! and I've never kept up with Lost, I just think it's fun to guess on the last episode. Heck I had to google the name of that Shepard guy hehe.

Oh and by Caprica is %^&?" awesome.. I really mean Zoe, cause lets face it, that's the REAL reason most of us watch it, the cool storyline is secondary

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My guess is Jack Shepard will wake up suddenly, having just boarded flight 815 and everything having just been a dream [/size]

I thought I heard that they promised that it would not be a dream a few years ago. But anything thing can change.

I stopped watching Lost after season 3 since there were not explaining anything. What should have happened was wrap ups after every season with new mysteries introduced.

• Now that they introduced the flash sideways we have 2 sets of all the characters, and all the character from the flash sideways seem to have all happy storylines I think all the regular characters on the island will die. Semms like an easy way to sum up the story, Show all characters living happy lives in the other universe/dimension, kill all characters on island, and people won't be too mad because we gave them a taste of the cast living happy lives.

Either way it will be a MindF**K, how else would they rap up Lost.

• I think Jack will think he's going to be the new guardian and after some "I don't wanna, poor me" stuff he will begrudgingly agree, and then he dies and it turns out Hurly is the new guardian. Then Hurly does some time-bending magic stuff that makes all the alt-reality stuff that's going on right now be actual reality.

Also Locke/Man in Black/Smoke Monster will get off the island but they will trick him into returning somehow, like he ends up on Flight 815 right before the crash or something.

• I think Jack will think he's going to be the new guardian and after some "I don't wanna, poor me" stuff he will begrudgingly agree, and then he dies and it turns out Hurly is the new guardian. Then Hurly does some time-bending magic stuff that makes all the alt-reality stuff that's going on right now be actual reality.

Also Locke/Man in Black/Smoke Monster will get off the island but they will trick him into returning somehow, like he ends up on Flight 815 right before the crash or something.

That made no sense... So that will definitely be the last episode of Lost

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)