The Goat That Can Wipe Your Sadness Away

0 favourites
  • Wish you all have a great year.

Let's Play !

For this kindly community, I'll give some hint to you guys

( actually you can ask me for the answer if you want to )

1st There are 3 words that you can combine in this game.

Press R or just click at the goat if you get stuck, it's a bug.

• Great work on the design part!!!

• Thanks - you make me happy

GREAT!

• Nice game, great work.

I only had one problem so far: It was confusing for me that I had to choose one control. I tapped and pressed everything, but no luck. Finally I realized that I have to tap on the words "Touch" and "Keyboard".

The game runs so well in Chrome, I'd like to ask: How did you optimize it?

• Great work on the design part!!!

Thanks man

Thanks - you make me happy

GREAT!

Wow , Cherico your words make me happier,

Thank you

Nice game, great work.

I only had one problem so far: It was confusing for me that I had to choose one control. I tapped and pressed everything, but no luck. Finally I realized that I have to tap on the words "Touch" and "Keyboard".

The game runs so well in Chrome, I'd like to ask: How did you optimize it?

glerikud Haha Yeah, It kinda confusing I understand and I will take your comment to improve my next game, Thank you !

Well, and I try to cut the Background Images into the 256x256 png and I optimized the images size with

PNGoo http://pngquant.org/ this software can cut my overall files size around 60-70% and the image quality are still look the same ! and Crop tool in the C2's imageEditor is Extreamly Awesome ! It can do a lot of great things for me and I can only say

"Oh, my holy goat, I enjoy doing this !" First it can save the images size and reduce work for your GPU (I don't know much about technical thing if I'm wrong correct me) by just remove the transparent area. 2nd Although any images are resized like in animation, the origin point is still the same for every animation frame. (I scared to use it at first, I thought the origin point would change after resizing because each image's width and Height was changed.). 3rd and, of course, Huge amount of garbage file size are removed ( 50-80% ! )

That's pretty much it.

256x256 Images size, PNGoo and Crop tool in the C2's imageEditor did help me to optimize my game.

Again, thank you ya all for the comment !

Have a great year

NEWLEE.

• Wow... it's one of the beautiful thing that i saw on construct 2.... Awesome art/graphics, animation of goat is great!!!!

(I played it two times. On the first time i have stuck in the bottom part of level near the door. The animation has frozen in the jump mode on stairs and I could only turn left or right. So I had to restart ///Browser Firefox///)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow... it's one of the beautiful thing that i saw on construct 2.... Awesome art/graphics, animation of goat is great!!!!

(I played it two times. On the first time i have stuck in the bottom part of level near the door. The animation has frozen in the jump mode on stairs and I could only turn left or right. So I had to restart ///Browser Firefox///)

Thank you Nagval333 you are the one of the lucky person who can reproduce that bug !

To quickly fix it, You can press R on the keyboard to help the goat out,

or just tap on the goat if you are using touch screen.

and for this kindly community, I'll give some hint to you guys

( actually you can ask me for the answer if you want to )

1st There are 3 words that you can combine in this game.

• Thank you for the answer

• I like your artwork. In the intro goat turn around before move to the other side but in the game not, why? Your game should be named like "the goat that can wipe your happiness away." Your setting is so dark

• JamesXXXYZ

Hahaha, thank for your compliment.

The goat did not wipe your sadness away I hope.

If you don't know where to go or what to do in the game,

I'm willing to be The Man That Wipe Your Confusedness Away

• Your game needs better instructons what to do. How can i open the first door? Talking with the shadow, after shadow disappear i tried to open the door, couldn't find a solution and that's why i walked back and found this shadow again...

• Beautiful animation! Love what you've done with this.

• I started your game again over touchscreen but you want from me that i press spacebar? Maybe i touched the wrong selection. There is no way back to change this. Why you don't control where the input comes and start then keyboard or touchscreen mode?

• Your game needs better instructons what to do. How can i open the first door? Talking with the shadow, after shadow disappear i tried to open the door, couldn't find a solution and that's why i walked back and found this shadow again...

JamesXXXYZ You can combine the letters to make a word by clicking on them,

you can talk with the shadow and he'll tell you what is he looking for.

The door isn't the objective of the game but it can be open, there's a room behind that door,

There is another hint for you, the door is locked obviously you need something to unlock the door,

and the shadow he's in the mood of sad so, how can you help him out?

• I started your game again over touchscreen but you want from me that i press spacebar? Maybe i touched the wrong selection. There is no way back to change this. Why you don't control where the input comes and start then keyboard or touchscreen mode?

JamesXXXYZ

Yeah, james I agree with you.

I'm trying to find the best solution to detect the input from user, and C2 touch input can not separate between Touch and Pen-tablet input, That's why I asked them what input type are you going to play with.

Thank you so much man, I'll take every comment from you to improve my next game !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)