The "IT'S EASY!" challenge #2 - Isometric World

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Again search the forums. If you had you might have guessed that something like this was best left to a plugin.
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:40 pm

[quote="newt":133exzm8]Again search the forums. If you had you might have guessed that something like this was best left to a plugin.[/quote:133exzm8]

Wow, searching the forum, what an inspired and well thought out suggestion, why didn't I think of that?! *rolls eyes* If you'd READ what I wrote you'd see that's where I got idea's for these, genius.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 pm

So, you post 6 threads, won't do any of the challenges yourself, just expect others to do them and respond like a jackass whether it was deserved or not.

Did I miss anything?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:19 pm

[quote="6Fix":1iouh8ds]So, you post 6 threads, won't do any of the challenges yourself, just expect others to do them and respond like a jackass whether it was deserved or not.

Did I miss anything?[/quote:1iouh8ds]

Besides the point? I mean honestly, all he's done is moan. If he didn't like these ideas, he could have, oh I don't know, ignored them? Now I'm sorry I couldn't make any of the challenges about distort maps, but I had to go with what the majority would have wanted, and few people seem to pay attention to him going on about distort maps. But that doesn't give him a right to talk down to me as if I didn't search first, which I already said I had. Why should I sit in silence? He was out of line and deliberately being rude. If he's got a problem with that he can PM me about it, not send a friend to fight his battles.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm

[quote="6Fix":uuoo7x1e]So, you post 6 threads, won't do any of the challenges yourself, just expect others to do them and respond like a jackass whether it was deserved or not.

Did I miss anything?[/quote:uuoo7x1e]

Calm down. There's no need for that.

[quote="Lost my Keys":uuoo7x1e]Wow, searching the forum, what an inspired and well thought out suggestion, why didn't I think of that?! *rolls eyes* If you'd READ what I wrote you'd see that's where I got idea's for these, genius.[/quote:uuoo7x1e]

Or that. Let's leave the bickering out of it, okay guys? :)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:20 pm

hehe, this is the angriest I've ever seen this forum. Chill everyone.
B
G

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:24 pm

[quote="deadeye":347h6sxq][quote="6Fix":347h6sxq]So, you post 6 threads, won't do any of the challenges yourself, just expect others to do them and respond like a jackass whether it was deserved or not.

Did I miss anything?[/quote:347h6sxq]

[quote="Lost my Keys":347h6sxq]Wow, searching the forum, what an inspired and well thought out suggestion, why didn't I think of that?! *rolls eyes* If you'd READ what I wrote you'd see that's where I got idea's for these, genius.[/quote:347h6sxq]

Or that. Let's leave the bickering out of it, okay guys? :)[/quote:347h6sxq]

K, sorry :)

[quote="strike911":347h6sxq]hehe, this is the angriest I've ever seen this forum. Chill everyone.[/quote:347h6sxq]

Haha oh great, now I feel terrible, lol :D
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:59 pm

[quote="deadeye":2tmhwr89]
[/quote:2tmhwr89]

I am calm? There was no hidden meaning to my post. I just don't understand the back and forth, is all.

Maybe try again in a few months in a more organized fashion?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ym3jsFAnKc

I'm very interested in isometric game design. I bookmarked this video for you. I would really like to see some isometric function built for construct one day.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 pm

There is no need to delete anything. Just slow down a bit and give people time to participate before creating a new challenge.

I would suggest a new one once per week, or something like that... this will encourage multiple solutions/examples and also not take up too much of peoples spare time.

Good ideas though... I like how you have made them with some continuity and presented them with some funny pictures and captions ;)

And yeah, everyone chill out... this isn't fag-chan or HL2world forums...

Here we make hug, not yell. Do not make me get all dissapoint. >.>

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations