The new industry standard of securities trading...a game?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
12 unique hits, slashes and spells in transparent PNG sequences
  • During my recent expeditions on the Internet, in hopes of finding a good enough start up to explore, I encountered "TEXGAMES*", also known as "Trading Exchange Games". The former is a company seeking legal and professional advice/assistance from an investor with enough capital to jump start the project. The game involves objects such as bananas, balls, or comets to mimic the behavior of a security (in this case a currency) in real time. It then portrays this on the player's screen, who places a "bet" on which way the object will go and how much. The games can be found on the website (Tex-games.com) and a Prezi is available there also. TG* will use a patented method as described above. A full description of the games, contact coordinates and the Prezi are all found on the website: (Tex-Games.com). This is the future of securities trading and will open the doors of markets to people with little to no experience.

• Why even bother with gamification? Just provide the data, and create a system to allow a player to fake-trade.

They can then track the money they didn't make... or loose.

• Why even bother with gamification? Just provide the data, and create a system to allow a player to fake-trade.

Yes, but the whole point is to draw in customers with actual games. This is more of a gambling thing and the people behind this make money through commission not through the loss/gain of the player's balance so this is just linked to a currency, the chart of which/behavior need not be studied before as this is a game of chance (I think) not an analysis.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Well I laughed at the idea of "Fantasy Football" when I first heard of it. And now it is growing into a multi million sub genera of online gambling. I will watch this but I don't think id be ready to jump in bed with them just yet.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)