The Next Penelope (2D F-Zero / Ulysses 31)

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Loving this! Really cool!!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:11 pm

It's awesome, for me, The Next Penelope is the benchmark of a good looking game made with C2. This and Airscape are definitely top.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Thanks a lot! I'm sure there will be a lot more of great looking games in the next months. Some dev friends in nice studios are starting to look at C2 as a real engine, I can't wait to see wat they'll do with it.

Oh, by the way, I visit the C2 forums on a regular basis, but I'm not always logged, so sometimes I miss PM or answers. If you want to quickly discuss anything about Penelope, don't hesitate to reach me on twitter ( @AurelRegard), I'm always happy to answer to any question : )
Image | @AurelRegard on twitter
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Some updates and good news for Penelope!

First, the game has been selected to be part of the Indie MEGABOOTH at Gamescom, which is pretty cool as it will be the very first time I'm doing something like this with my own booth and all.
The game demo will be playable by the Gamescom public, and I really hope to get some interesting feedback to make the game better.
If you're living or coming to Germany in August, please come say Hi!

Also, I quickly made a website for the game. You'll find GIFs and a pre-order sale to support the game if you're in the mood. And more GIFs (I really like GIFs).
http://www.the-next-penelope.com

Right after the Gamescom, I'll record the second video devlog (on 3), showing new weapons and worlds. Hope you'll like it : )

Keep up the good work with your games, C2 makers!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:43 pm

Do you mean the gamescom in Cologne/Germany?
https://www.helmade.com
Check out our start-up and configure your own helmet in true 3D.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 pm

@Beaverlicious: Yes, Köln, Deutschland

Aurel wrote:The game demo will be playable by the Gamescom public, and I really hope to get some interesting feedback to make the game better.
If you're living or coming to Germany in August, please come say Hi!

See the official announcement.

Congrats again Aurel ;)
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:51 pm

@Beaverlicious > Yep, this one : )
It could sound like a minor event to non-european people, but it's actually the largest gaming event in the world (between 300 and 400 000 visitors).
(Which is a bit scary, to be honest)

@Kyatric <3 !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:56 pm

@Kyatric @Aurel
Just asking, cause I just live about 1 hour away from cologne in Frankfurt. I really would like to visit the fairy this year. If you guys come to germany for this event, feel free to drop me a line before... gonna have a coffee or probably some great german beers together! ;-)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:00 pm

@Aurel

I wanted to pre-order, but everything appears in french, so I´m honestly not willing to fill in my credit-card infos into something I can´t even read, even it´s paypal:-P

Any chance to change that in english?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Beaverlicious wrote:@Aurel

I wanted to pre-order, but everything appears in french, so I´m honestly not willing to fill in my credit-card infos into something I can´t even read, even it´s paypal:-P

Any chance to change that in english?

Most modern browsers should ask you if you want to translate text - Chrome works perfectly on the payment page.

Also, congratulations Aurel!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations