The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi im Dylan im 33, i live in Wales,uk .
I was inspired to learn how to make games after seeing a video of the creator of jet set willy, and how insane it made him and the homecomputer programmers of the 80s.:P

Im Learning alot here, i never realy thought i could make games without a degree in maths, so im naturally very excited :)
Im also very much into Christian theology, and just "life in Christ" in general, which has blown my mind and ive been writing music for year, inspired by all kind of music, especialy some of the games ive played such as planescape torment and fallout1/2.
great to be here :)
im inspired and hope i can inspire some day soon !!
im also currently trying to learn some amstrad cpc basic which im finding alot easier since ive been exposed to contruct 2 tbh :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Hello, I'm Aleksey. I'm 20. Live in St.Petersburg, Russia.

I'm fond of new technologies, Microsoft's the most.
Windows 8 Expert in Microsoft and Microsoft Student Partner, and I am proud of this very much.

Love Construct, and believe will create a good game :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:36 am

Hi,

I'm futuredude and new to Scirra, and a long time HTML5 and JavaScript developer with active interest in gaming. I downloaded the Construct2 software yesterday and created my first demo game. Amazing how easy it is to work with this software and produce excellent results. Expect to see me around here for a long while!

Peace!

futuredude
B

Post » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi,

I'm new to Construct.
I work as a software developer in a little company.
I use Construct because it is really easy to make a little game. Because of my work I know how hard it is to make a game.

greets
Cinema
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello everybody!
I'm new to Scirra and I think the random robot pictures that you get are cool Tylerpanda2012-07-18 20:57:06
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 am

test
B

Post » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Great to be here,im just getting into game development and construct is the best option i have seen so far, great stuff and i like how they are integrating with other upcoming html5 services, great stuff
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 am

Hello guys!

After a somewhat long hiatus (I used Construct a couple of years ago for some personal projects and teaching purposes), I'm happy to be back and just got my C2 license. I'm very excited to see the progress done in these two years and I look forward to learning from you all and sharing my experiences!

Cheers!
Roberto
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:21 pm

hi
B

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Hello!
While my day job is something else, the unused portions of my brain are always designing games. Board games, video games, card games.

I have very little to no programming experience (I am not counting the games I made on my Apple II+ (48k) using BASIC in the early 80's), but I am always on the lookout for programs that might help me turn my game ideas into reality.

And I have a 10-year-old son who has inherited all of this from me as well. So maybe he'll like Construct 2 too.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic