The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi, guys. I am very pleased that registered on scirra.com. I learned about constract2 two years ago. Even when I was learning scirra constract1. I want to assemble a team and make the games. I'm a little know how to program in C + +. Join me if you want.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Hey guys new here :) this is awesome, just finnished the tutorial and loving it (few snags doing it, does not seem to want to update the game itself with the new events i put in after a certain step, would appreciate some help). anyway HI XD
B

Post » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 am

Hi there,

I'm Josef. I've worked on several games for different studios as a game artist and now I want to make my own. Just for the fun of it. I want to bring something new to games and create memorable experiences for others. I think developing games in HTML5 with Construct 2 is a great place to start.

Game Related Stats
First console I owned: Atari 2600
Favorite console of all time: NES
Favorite game of all time: Wind Waker
Favorite game genre: Platformer
Favorite game designer: Shigeru Miyamoto
Favorite game artist: Akira Toriyama

B
S

Post » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Hello, my name is Chili. I am not very good at creating great games, but that is a goal for me. what I am good at right now is playing them.
B

Post » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 am

Hello !

I'm Joskin, Game Designer working on Serious Game. I'm learning C2 for creating prototype and little game.

B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi

I'm a computer science student from Dublin, Ireland.

Having made a couple of games for Android in the past using pure Java, discovering C2 was a pretty sweet experience. I can prototype and develop much faster and with far fewer headaches.

Also, my eyes don't get tired half as quickly when looking at C2s interface as when I'm programming in Eclipse or some text editor... which is nice

Bought a personal license for now.
Very pleased with it, especially impressed with cocoonjs performance. Still has quite a few issues but is showing real promise.

Anyway, nice to meet you all
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:58 am

Hey! My name's Mark. I grew up playing video games with my best friends and older siblings. Seeing how happy they make people is what has always excited me the most. And since then I've felt that it's my responsibility to help create new experiences and contribute to the game industry in some way.

I took a basic game design/creation course last fall for my first year of college. We were taught Game Maker 8. It was easy to use and I was able to complete a lot of projects without lots of unnecessary effort. I knew I liked working in that kind of environment so the next step to HTML5 and C2 felt right.

I'm most interested in Game Design, and I love artists and programmers!
B

Post » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:40 am

Hello, I'm Suvd. I love to play computer games, and now I trying to make the game that my own. It's so amazing.
B

Post » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am

hello..

am very new here. =)

i hope the community here accept me =(
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Aloha, peoples!

I'm Deej. I've been a long-time lurker, but truth be told, I've not really used Construct all that much. I'm making it my new goal to change that.

My skillset sways more to the graphical/illustrative side, and I'm looking to connect with all you awesome creative types experimenting with C2 so that I can learn new things and maybe even collaborate.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic