The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 am

I'm Egyptian,I like arting,listening to music,designing and acting.
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 am

Hello, I'm beginner, I creating my first game for Facebook on C2.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:13 am

Hi,
my name is Matteo, I'm writing from Italy and I'm 31.
It's since I've memory that I loved videogames.. ;)

I'm a computer science engineer and i developed some Java games just for fun in the past.
I know how complex is to determine collisions, overlapping and so on, so I really appreciated the CS2 great job: really great work!
I bought immediately a license ;)

I came here and found CS2 while I was looking for some simple games to embed in the WebApp I'm developing with two friends of mine.
We would like to offer to our user some funny and simple games while they are surfing.
We're not developing an on-line game web site (there are already too many of them!). Our proposal is an exchange: we use the playable demos to enjoy our users navigation and we offer a place in which a developer can put the game making it visible to the mass!

I'm still looking for demo games already written, but I'm pretty confident I'll be able to develop some more games easily with CS2.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi, my name is Evg. I live in Latvia - small country on the Baltic sea. I'm fan of Interactive Fiction (and member of russian IF community), I like simple indie games and visual novels. I also find Jonathan Blow's ideas about games industry very inspiring.

So I've got Construct 2 for my birthday and can you imagine a better present for a man who wants to make games? :) For now I'm still looking in tutorials and stuff, but beware - The Game is coming! :) I think.plut2012-08-30 13:23:32
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey guys,

This is great tool to play around with. Almost finished with my first game.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Hey guys, and girls (if any)

I'm new in Construct 2 but I have done some work in game art and game design (some in 2D but also worked with 3D).
Despite having already done some work, always wanted to make my own games, but there was always a great problem: programming.
Now with Construct 2 I'm doing my game. Initially, I'll try to learn how to do a simple one.
Soon (but not too soon) I hope to be sending my Beat'em up.
If you want to check some of my work go to my gallery
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Hello everyone - I've always wanted to make games but never had the time to invest in learning how to program from scratch. Construct has allowed me to get started making games almost instantly and I hope to be able to actually finish something sometime soon!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:50 am

Hey! My name is Ste, I'm mexican, 24 years old, and I'm currently testing the free version of Construct 2.

I'm already working on a little game, so as soon as I get something I plan to buy the full version (maybe next monday, depends how fast I make the graphics).

[<:o)]
B
S

Post » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 am

Hello! I am a dude who is making games. And productivity apps for personal use (Construct is surprisingly amazing for this). I joyously bought a Construct license just before it got more expensive.

This is a good introduction. There is no shame in this.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi all, I'm Mitch, aka Wrangler. I'm just out of a uni with a BA in Games Design & Production. I was briefly introduced to Construct 2 a number of months ago when my university final year project group was deliberating what toolset to create our game in. We went with Stencylworks in the end, but Construct 2 piqued my interest and I made a note to return to it later.

Games design/development for me dates back to Half Life 1, when I discovered the level editor that shipped with the game. Since then it's all been downhill... nah I kid, I'm constantly learning new things especially since I picked up Construct 2. I'd like to start my own studio, since where I'm from seems quite lacking in game developers, and I'd love to have Construct 2 as one of the tools to my success.
slap it onto the flappy bird template...
bang it on google play with all the other shovelware...
sorted...
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic