The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Hi!
I'm Miro, I like spend a little of my time creating video games. With construct 2 it seems extremely easy.Miro2012-10-05 20:54:12
B
G

Post » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 am

Hi, i am Aryan, love games play games and now with construct 2 would like to make games. it's been few hours on scirra arcade page as i was checking out the games published by this community. I just loved them indeed most of them are old concept but the best part is it's done without coding. That's give me a boost and relief at same time and inspire me to make my own games and launch for the scirra community.

you'll see my game soon as i'll finish off few tutorials.

Have a great day
Aryan
(Plz bare with me for my grammar mistake as english is not my first language)
Every Game is a Good Game it's just few people like and few does not! Keep coding people some day you will be a "NOTCH".
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 am

hey guys, tanveer here, am from bangladesh
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 am

Hello Friends!!

My name is Richaeldaniel .I like Mario game.It is my favorite game .I play many times this game.

I hope you like this game if you will be play.

B

Post » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi, I'm oking forward to publishing a C2 game and getting a lot more practice in game dev.

Jose
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:21 am

Hey all, my name is Richard (or KodeAndGame =P). I've started a lot of projects but I'm working on finishing my first! So far I'm really enjoying Construct 2's ease of use which really allows me to focus on making a game and not a game engine.

Will eventually look into a full personal license as well as mobile export options.
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Hello everyone! I was looking for this thread and finally found it.
My name is Andrew/Andy (call me either) and I have always been interested in game development.

I have a BS in computer science and have programmed in a wide variety of languages.

In the past I have always focused on making my own game engine, which is a mistake if you want to make games. I learned if you are making a game engine, you are making a game engine and not making a game.

I looked at many different game engines and tried a few, and I think this one will fit the bill for now. It looks very promising and I am very impressed.

I cannot wait to master this tool and make something worthwhile.

I hope to make some really good games and hopefully become part of a small team to make some really good stuff.

Right now, I am going through the tutorials.

Cheers!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 am

Hi guys. I am Gillis. I am fairly new to Construct but loving it. I forgot to introduce myself when I was a noob so I guess it's now or never.

Here is my game Luna.   I am spending a TON of time on graphics and hope to have a beta up sometime this year!

Follow my on Twitter @GillisLLC
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:09 pm

I've been here a while but never posted on this thread for some reason (I don't think, my memory is plop).

My name is Jeff, I live in Manchester, England. I'm registered disabled due to 2 damaged discs in my spine that restrict my movement. Construct has been a life saver for me, giving me something to do while stuck at home. The main thing is the speed at which you can see some great results.

@MancVandaL

Oh and yes, I'm a Manchester United fan from Manchester before anyone asks. ;)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Hello! I'm a game designer with a focus on level design. You can see my portfolio here: http://www.mattdonatelli.com

I'm looking into Scirra to help me prototype some of my game ideas, and possibly even make an app or two that I've been wanting to make.

Here's to joining an awesome community with people who share the same dreams I do!

B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic