The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm Will, a student currently studying Game Design at Tribeca Flashpoint Media Arts Academy.

I just got hooked on Construct 2 after getting very familiar with the Unity Engine. So far it seems very high-level while being powerful enough to do some pretty cool things if you can get creative enough with the behaviors and events.

I'm currently working on developing my skills as a Narrative Designer, and love storytelling and writing within games. I haven't gotten much of a chance to try that in this engine, but it seems like it's definitely feasible.

If anyone wants to contact me feel free to post a reply or send me a message here. Also feel free to check out my website if you're interested.
http://williamelliotklein.wix.com/kleindesigner

Should be fun,
Will
B

Post » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:49 am

My namae is Ahava and I am just checking out Construct 2 to compare it to GameMaker - trying to decide which one I want to get -- which one is easier to use - as a teacher, I am trying to find an easy way to make games for my students that will help them with their studies - especially vocab and phonics -- so far I have been able to follow a couple of tutes but, because of the nature of what I teach(hebrew languange) then I have some complicated situations in the games that I can't seem to understand how to overcome ---
B

Post » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi all.

I'm new here :) Today I first heard about Construct 2... and I'm going to buy it for sure.

Because it seems that Flash is dead...
I hope they will add vector import ability.

I wish you all to create games that would be the next "box-office busting" but in games.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Hello Everybody.

My name is Rassine, I live in France.
I'm 14 years old and I'm a big Geek of Video Games.
I'm drawing until i'm 10 years old, so I have a not bad level.
Recently, the french youtube show "Fils de Glitch" inspired me to practice level design, and it's where everything started, I discovered Construct 2 and started a little platform game called "Jelly Geek" to learn using C2.

My dream is to create a big game and to become popular and badass
B
S

Post » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi, ohaio,,,
the C2 is amazing, its intuitive and dinamic. Think in game design is an incredible exercise to the mind.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

.. Construct 2 is amazing. Nuff said

Regards to all

Ricardo
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:18 am

I am vivek from India.

I just entered into this construct and love to make my own game as soon as possible.

Will post it soon :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi, my name is Ren, I'm Computer teacher in Elementary School in Puerto Rico. I love games, Adventure Games and Hidden Object Games.

I use few Engines Unity 3D, AGS, RF. Work with Blender 3D. And know various computer languages.

Exited about this new engine for me, so I study them right now.
B

Post » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Hi I am new here.

I am doing game using construct 2 and i love it.

Thanks.
B
S

Post » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Hello dudes! i'm new around here.
I work as UI designer/Artist at a advergame agency.

Some guys introduced Construct to me, since then i'm trying to work on a simple game idead that i had =)

Cya!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic