The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:58 am

Hey guys! :D
           Im a young indie game dev,Micheal Murray, sick of waiting on programmers, and decided to use the awesome power of construct 2! I really love the program so far. Im currently on my first game thats Tiled 'Lava Run! 1st Gameplay' or something along those lines :) Well thats pretty much it, I hve a twitter @Michealsart and a FB at facebook.com/michealmurrayart

B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi all (admin and gamers) I'm Corvetti (italian) and I find this tool really interesting, and I try to learn it as best as I can to made some funny games.
So I start with a couple of tutorial, also read the manual, for this I prefer to have a PDF file with all section and subsection, but I don't find or maybe I don't see the link, but it's late I make by myself here the link if someone is interesting http://www.williamjcrow.altervista.org/file/ManualConstruct2.pdf

So thanks and cya :D
B

Post » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Hello everyone.. Im and Indian living in Qatar.. Using Construct to build a game for my college project. Its easier than I thought and fun too.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Hey all, I'm kinda new to Construct 2 here. Used to dream about creating games, but realized that its not that simple. Now that I've been introduced to Construct 2 by a friend, I hope its much easier for me who is very weak in coding.Penghaw2012-11-05 16:09:25
B

Post » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Mark and i am new to construct 2. I wanted to introduce myself to you guys. I love to design games for fun and maybe for a little profit too. I use to use gamesalad to make my games but i ran into too much limitations. I love what i see from construct so far.

I'll be creating a few games over the next couple months. Me and my brother are a two man team, creating our own graphics and the whole 9.

I look forward to communicating with guys on the forums and wish everyone happy coding or should i say drag n drop.
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 am

halow
B

Post » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Hi !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Vgamer and Web Developer ;)
B

Post » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi folks,

my name is Michael and I am new to Construct 2. For a few days I am evaluating it now and I really like it. Being into indie game (tool) development for god knows how long, I have used a lot of tools in the past and still use some today. What attracted me to Construct 2 is the possibility to reach a lot of platforms. Of course I am interested mostly in mobile platforms so it will be interesting to see how it performs there.

Cheers
Michael
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:09 am

Hi everybody :O I am a wanna-be game developer currently in High School! Every day I practice to make myself better :)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic