The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Hello everyone. We are a new indie videogame company based in London, and after finding about this wonderful tool we decided to get our hands on it to start some of our projects. I hope to get some of them soon in the arcade for everyone to see :)

Kybele Studio
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi I'm new to the scirra community and was wondering if any one could offer   any information that I should know by now?
Casus Belli: A reason or cause for war
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 pm

@SciFiStudios:

Follow the beginner's tutorials
Read the manual
Take a look at the Examples
Then come to us when you're stuck ;)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:49 am

Hey all,
I'm a Construct 2 newb and REALLY out of practice as a coder... but I'm having a lot of fun hacking away at some small projects again. Seems like an active community here!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:34 am

Hello I'm so happy to be here with this game creator! But I didn't get the email for som reason
B

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 am

heya

My name is Heiko, I study Game design in the Netherlands.
This is not because I love gaming , I rather make them. :)
I always was more busy to mod a game then playing the actual game, in some instances I never did the campaign or multiplayer some games had. I just played my own maps/dungeons just to tweak it in a way I wanted. :)

This is me
B

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi folks!
i'm bladesquad, and i'm professional graphic artist and animator for games, i discovered Construct when i was looking for how to program basic games, i wanted to learn how to make my own games, i think this is the best way to make it for me!

well, actually look for some collaboration with someone good at this to make a special game for business :)

i dont know what to say more, if interrested about my profile then just contact me!

Artist/Animator 2D freelance
contact at:
http://www.bladedesign.org
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Hey, I'm Kenney and I just figured out I haven't introduced myself yet. I've been creating Flash games since 2005 and recently created my first HTML5 powered game using Construct 2. Hi all!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Hello, I am Kico Lopez from Spain. This is my first foray into creating video games and I have to say that construct 2 is a wonderful tool, and also that the forum helped me a lot in my first steps. A greeting and thank you very much for everything.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi! I'm Kevin. I'm 14. I like computer and videogames.
Construct 2 its my favourite game developement!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic