The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi there ! My name is Alexandre Gaudreault, and i'm going to studdy as a Game designer at september.

I do not own the program yet tho (shame on me !) ..waiting at the end of xmas to buy it,or i'll get it if he get in sale! (yea...i'm a poor student xD)
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:42 am

Hello, Community:D
My name's George, I'm from Russia. Studying IT&Economics:)
Well, i know some very basics of programming, VERY BASICS:P
For now, GameDev is my hobbie ?1. And Construct makes it really easy:)
Plus, i have some basic drawing skills, "musical skills"( both digital&acoustic ) and.. huh, well it's really hard to say, because it's easy to interest me with something=P

Soz for my English, and Peace on ya guys:D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:58 am

Hi guys Im a young(18) learning german Web Design Developer.

At the moment Im working on a Browsergame in Construct 2.

And I Love Construct 2
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:37 am

Ol comecei a pouco tempo no construct 2 e j s o que eu uso
B

Post » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Hey all,
Well erm what to say..

Well my background is in developing business software using Visual Studio. I also work a lot with Photoshop in order to create the image\icons in my software.

But I was just finding that all a little boring, so I though why not try something different.

After some googling I came across a few good game developer tools, and Construct2 seamed to be well suited to the types of things I am used to playing around with so here I am!

Well I really look forward to getting to know this cool tool, and all you people on the Construct forums as well.

So hi to you all!

Oh, and I promise not to bore you with long rants like this again....

Edit: By the way I am from Australia and I am 53 years young!michael2012-12-24 13:22:55
If it can be done, someone on the web will show you how to do it!

CDASI Games Mentality Break Splat-a-bug FlapFleet Challenge
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi Everyone...

Good to see Scirra working with Microsoft and Windows 8/Windows Phone 8. I am a hard core Windows/.Net developer for LOB and productivity apps. I've been dying to make games, but did not have time to dive into the XNA Game Studio framework (luckily I did not as it is no longer being developed by Microsoft).

It looks like Microsoft is standing behind Scirra, and I really see why. Construct 2 is an unbelievable tool, and a nice vacation for hardcore programmers like myself. Good to be here!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Hi!

I've always wanted to make fun and great looking games, but knew that it was a lot of work. Seems that Construct 2 greatly simplifies the process. If I like the development process of the free version, then I will probably upgrade to the paid version.

Who uses the paid version? Which one, and what is it like?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi!
I am new here but not new to tools like construct. I have a few games in the App Store. I am looking for some more flexibility and hope construct can do the job for me. I make all art, animations, music, etc myself. I am still making small games with the other tool.
I have a concept ready for a big game which I hope to finish over a years time. Or close, you know how it goes ;)
Enough about me, I hope meet some nice people here and find some good info. Looking forward to playing your games as well.

Cheers!

Ludwig (44)
Lump AppsLumpApps2012-12-24 21:22:58
B

Post » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:42 am

I'm Zane and I like messing with computers. I can program but I chose not to for this project. I will hopefully have a cool new game out soon, the only problem I'm having is with the graphics. Which is hard to do for me. I like to do random things and am very creative.
B

Post » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi i am tanjil. I like computers and love to create somethings using this great thing.. i am interested in game making .. :)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic