The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello, I'm new to Construct 2, I hope I can use these forums find help and to try to help others when I believe I have the right knowledge :)
B

Post » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm

hello everyone,

i like moonlit nights, cashews and rep points.

that is all.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 am

Hi every one Im Micro and Im interested in Augmented Reality.
I hope that I have good time with you folks.
B

Post » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 pm

B

Post » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Hello All.

As a father of 2 I do not have a bunch of money to throw around, I have played with other engines like Unity, Game Salad, etc... but none of them got me to purchase. What attracted me to this product was the dirt cheap price, the commitment of the 2 guys who developed it, and the grass roots effort of the community of people using it to help each other and to help make the product better.

Looking forward to making some artful games with this engine.

-MLJ

B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Yup, new guy here, just downloading the free version to try this out :) Usually I make music or draw stuff, but if this is as easy as it sounds, I might end up trying to create a few games, too.

Also, I basically just created this post to say how much I like the forum design over here :)
B

Post » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:55 am

I am gadahfi, here to have a supreme game designing experience and teach the youth from that experience!!!!
B

Post » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:17 am

Hi all! I'm Dimitri.

Some time ago I made a simple javascript game (http://dimitros.net/games/avoidthebug/) and I have always wanted to make another one.

I am a software developer so I don't mind coding. Actually I prefer to understand everything I do in depth. But making my own game took a lot of time, especially since I had to fine-tune it for various browsers and devices and I am also doing my own artwork. And even after all of that effort, it's not like I produced a masterpiece

So I've thought that maybe I should give a tool like Construct2 a shot. So far it looks like a very good choice. I was afraid that it would limit my flexibility to make things exactly the way I want them. That fear went away as soon as I saw the event system, not to mention the smooth animation and scrolling, resulting from the first tutorial in a few minutes. I wouldn't even be able to do anything like that without spending a couple of days working on the code!

Happy game development everyone!
B

Post » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Hello,I would just like to thank this website for letting me download Construct 2 ,and my dad for letting me know about it.Thaks Dad and Scirra.com!
B

Post » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Superwifibattler Steps Out From the Shadows
Ehm... Hi ^.^ I'm not really new to Construct 2, I used it alot for a year ago or something. I've recently seen its true beuty again. Amazing program honestly... I wish I could afford the full version *.*
I can show you the .capx I've been working with.
I have been working a little bit with lighting and platformers.
Pokmon wannabee's but you use cars instead and other stuff like that.
Amazing Engine! :DKyatric2013-01-26 19:50:31
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic