The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:12 am

Hi! My name is Shoh G. S.! Just registered on the forums and would like to say Hi!

Spent the last 2 weeks familiarizing myself with Construct 2 and so far I've found it to be fun; most important thing imho.

A lot of other solutions stop becoming fun because of complexity, bugs etc! so I end up losing interest and so far Construct 2 has me enjoying my time but also I can see the light at the end of the 'Will I finish this game?' tunnel. :)

Anyway, back Construct 2 and making games! :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 am

Hi everyone! I'm Kirtan.

I love design and can't/won't program. Hopefully construct 2 will help me design some cool games.

Good luck everyone and wish you success in making your games!!!
B

Post » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:55 am

Experienced electrical engineer moonlighting as a game designer looking to push the boundaries of the tower defense genre and 2D shooter genre in various new ways and blending real science (not just physics) into game mechanics. Through this, maybe luck into ways to help 'non-human experience' science (think light, quatum physics, chemistry) be part of the human experience making this topics easier to study in the long run.
B

Post » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:49 pm

today is a great day because my project is taking life thanks to this awesome program : Construct 2
It's the best non programming game creator I've found on the internet.

so I would like to say Hello World !!!
B

Post » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm

My name is quentin I'm french
B

Post » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 am

Hi, I'm Silk.. developer by day looking to ease off on the coding and just make games by night.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:54 pm

hi hi.

We are the equip of Ulpo Media.

i'am Walter, the construct 2 writer events, guionist and designer game.
I'am student of Filmaker, and i will end my studies the next year. I love the videogames and my dream is create many of them.

Carlos is the other co-founder, he is the artist of the group, you can see his art here. Here want make games, many games. :D   

http://xnaxox.deviantart.com/

We are a indie videogames maker from Chile and we are very excited for this. We have many proyect in run.

Greetings and good luck ^^
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Never ever made a game before. But i want to learn how!
I am pretty good at GFX stuff though ;)

So the first thing i want to do is to make a ios app. Not a game, but an actual app (I won't release the idea yet).

I want to do this as an experiment, but also to maybe get some money outta this :D
B

Post » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 am

Hi guys and gals. I've been toying with the idea to start making games for fun and maybe even some profit down the road. I know nothing about coding so Construct 2 is perfect for me to get started.

I'm hoping to learn and expand my skills as I go along and I'm sure with a great community for support I will be under way in no time at all.
B

Post » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 am

Allo, everybody!

My name is Shane, aka Luciferous.

I come from a traditional art background, but have always wanted to be able to make my own games, numerous attempts at learning to code have gone semi-well, but not well enough.

Then I stumbled across this little beast and with in an hour I had consumed several brilliant tutorials on this site... Now, I feel ready to start experimenting on my own (with constant trips back to do more tutorials.)

Now with a short introduction over.... Back to the manual!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic