The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 am

Hi I am Dominic from UAE ...Basically a Software Developer which has no much scope in UAE so I am opting for Games Development. I hope i will enjoy this journey ..have a blessed day!!
B

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:20 am

Hello everyone.

My name is Ambard and I am having a lot of fun with this engine.
I hope to post some of my work soon.

Cheers
B

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 pm

i will be making car wrold games
B

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Hello everybody !! Im new to this engine but its cool !!
going to post some car racing games soon !!
streetjerk2013-02-05 19:18:31
B

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello to everyone here.

I have developed a very simple platform game for my 4 year old son by Construct 2, he loves it!

Due to the limitation of the free edition, i split the game into 2 projects, thus need to run on 2 different Index.html for the mean time.

It still rocks anyway, thanks to Construct 2, and nice to meet you all over here!murphyng2013-02-06 14:58:38
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:37 am

Hi.

I am a games enthusiast. Started early with sandbox game cration solutions like Click'N'Play, Games Factory, Multimedia Fusion and Game Maker. Just did some basic games some years ago with these platforms.
I am into the mobile phone business for about five years now, and I struggled about a year or so on which horse to bet for mobile game development, GM or C2. Well, my presence here surely points out that C2 has made the race. Steam 15 % offer made it more easy to choose. :-)

I've three projects on my mind at the moment (still in the storyboard/timeline pre-design phase), but I hope to put on a beta soon of one of the projects I am doing.

Mainly I hope to release them for Windows Phone 8 and Android.

Until then, thanks Scirra for this awesome tool you've created.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Hello guys
have now been using the free version for 14 days and I'm completely sold, your toturials has been a huge help. Today I have reached my 100 events, so now I will support the store and buy the program. Have a good day
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:06 pm

????????????! ??????? ? ????? ?????????????? ? ?????? ??????????.
B

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:48 pm

A quick "Hi" from not so sunny Wales.

Downloaded the free version a few days ago after seeing it on steam and have just upgraded to the personal licence.

Off to work through a few of the tutorials...
August 2015 - I misplaced a lot of links - I will try to find backups and repost. If You find a post that interests please reply to post with @rampackwobble and I will get a nudge!

If you find my posts useful please consider donating something to a local charity or to the http://www.mndassociation.org/
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Hello! My name is Jonathan! I am a 15 (turning 16) years old guy who enjoys to develope games and new stuff for people to enjoy! I used to be a video editor. I've developed one simple block game but im thinking about to add some more features to it and make a longer with more levels!
If you want to contact me so here you got some contact details:

Email: Paradolgaming@gmail.com

Links:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/Paradolgaming
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jojje212
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic