The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Hello, my name is Andrew. I'm web application developer who has finally decided to take the plunge into game development. I've always loved gaming and have a lot of ideas I'd love to make a reality. So far I'm extremely impressed with Construct2 and immediately bought a license. I look forward to learning game development using this fantastic tool.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 am

Hi I am Megan and I would like to make awesome games for you!
B

Post » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am

hello
B

Post » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Hey there, im matty. Im a hobby gamer so i found construct 2 on Steam.
Now i wanna make my favourite games with new stuff like addons :D
and new storys...

Im actually creating my own facebooksite where u can find videos and demos about my games.

About me ? Im just a Hobbyist.

B

Post » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:23 am

Hey guys im Abdar i make platform game's i saw this on steam at first i thought this would be so hard and when i used it and see the tutoial i figured this was a child's play program so easy to use! since then i stay almost 24 hours in construct 2! so i wanted to upload my game a beta so i regiestred. This is a real great program btw!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:56 am

Hi everyone,

I'm WaywardChicken (Mike). I've been working in Game Development on and off for about 10 years now. I recently left Petroglyph Games after working on End of Nations and Rise of Immortals and now I'm working on my own indie projects.

After evaluating numerous development tools I've finally come across Construct 2 and I must say...WOW. Loving this tool so far and I can't wait to dive in.

Anyway, Hiya and see ya around the forums!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:29 am

Hello all,

You can call me dben (or Dan). I'm a grad student, so I have next to no time at all. But when I decide I don't feel like sleeping or neglecting my research, I think I've found a new way to pass my time. I've always wanted to make my own game, and I think this will finally be the tool that lets me do so without the time commitments needed by some of the other tools. Now to get past the lack of artistic ability...

I'm looking forward to spending time on these forums.
-dben
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:54 am

You may call me Raj. I am a mechanical engineer, just tinkering around with the game development.
B

Post » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 am

Hi! You don't need to know my name. I'm making games since 2009. I'm from Poland, it isn't a bad place to live, but politicians are ugly and they only want to get money from citizens -.-

I never released a good game, just few simple platform games and a lot of unfinished projects.
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:20 am

Hi,

I am completely new to construct 2, can anyone tell me if the license fee, is annual or one time?
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic