The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:52 am

Hello there! :)
I'm a 22 years old german boy. I make regularly german games with the RPG Maker, but now I've found Construct 2 on Steam and loved it! I decided to make english, international games with that tool.
I'm very creative in many ways; I make my own games with RPG Maker VX, VX Ace and Construct 2, I make my own music, I write fictive storys and poems, and finally I also make mods for Skyrim, Oblivion and Fallout 3. Everything from me is available on my (german) website, which can be found here, if you're interested:
http://freezing-rain.de.tl/

So... I'm sure it's a great community here and I'm proud, that I'm now a member of it. :)

Greetings from germany!freezing rain2013-02-16 02:53:07
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:02 am

My first published game, written in assembler, published in Rainbow magazine, in Basic, that Poked the bytes into memory before running! (Nov 1984)

Now there's Construct 2...
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 pm

simply interesting...........
B

Post » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello! I'm new here! My name is Luka and I'm from Serbia.Here have some beer!
B

Post » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello all.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:23 pm

I have never try game development before because of thinking that it needs lots of coding and complex computation. But, this software makes me feel that it is easy as painting for a newcomer. Thank you so much. :-)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Hi, my name is Miguel.
I am from Spain and i love videogames and pixel art style. I have tried to make games many times.
Using Construct 2 free i have ended my first minigame:   http://www.aquilicoco.com/debate/

So, thank you very much Scirra !!
B

Post » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Hi folks,

I keep meaning to get round to one of these 'introduction' thingies, so here goes.

I'm Dave (a name I share with about 97% of the Uk population) and I mostly write comics for small press and Indie publishers.

It's been almost twenty years since I did any of this game creating malarkey, and I must say that thanks to the ease of use of Construct 2 things are going a heck of a lot better this time around (last time I made a game on Amos, called Chogger. It was in many ways rather similar to Frogger, except you were a hedgehog. Oh yes, and there was only one incredibly slow moving Skoda on the road for players to avoid. It's amazing how few people were willing to play it...).

I'm currently working on a fantasy board game, and once that's done I hope to transform a few of my old comic projects into games (unless life/other creative writing projects distract me).

Anyway, its jolly nice to be among such a friendly, welcoming and creative community.

Keep up the good work, chaps!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi guys,
I am Will from the UK.
Been working on Construct for a few days and its great.
I have tried all game creation software from UDK to GameSalad, this is by far the best.

Thanks
Will.

http://www.willbrownltd.co.uk/html5.html
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:17 am

Hello ladies and gentlemen, happy to be here, see you around!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic