The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Hello there everyone!

My name is Jack Winch and I am a young games designer. I have previously been engaged in a range of 3D game projects made using several engines which include: CryEngine 3, Source engine(modding) and Unreal Development Kit. My gaming fascination came from when I was 5 and was in possession of a Game Boy Advance Sp. I spent a lot of time learning about the listed options and have spent many happy, stressed and perplexed hours making games with them but then it hit me. I still had a love for the classic platform games I played on my Game Boy all those years ago and so now I am using Construct 2 (it's great by the way!) to make some cool and interesting 2D games. I started and run the schools game development club and we are currently working on a FPS with a twist but I shall soon get them making some android and iOS games. I am dedicated and hope that if I get stuck someone here will help me. I hope this told you a little about me and I can't wait to speak with some of you guys!

JrDeveloper    
B

Post » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:20 am

Hey Construct community,

My name is Steve and I decided to purchase a personal licence to produce games as a hobby using construct 2. I've tried many 2d game engines as well as the Unreal Engine and have decided this was the best choice for the games I want to make.

I love the great tutorials and help other members have been providing for questions and hope to one day be able to return the favor. Hope to have a game up soon for you guys to check out :)

Steve
B

Post » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 am

Hey Construct Community,

My name is Ofure.
I'm a newbie at Web Game Development.
I'm excited about working with Construct2 and I can't wait to begin already.

I believe learning never ends. I hope to be good at this soon, I'm starting with the tutorials right way. :)

Cheers,
Ofure.

B

Post » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 am

Hello!

OK, I didn't do it immediately but here is my introduction..
My name is Rob (nick = robbym) I always wanted to make a game, and now I did (well it isn't finished yet).
Forgot My Lunch

It's the first game I ever made I've been working with Construct 2 now for a little while and I must say it's great. I have tried others (no names mentioned here ) but nothing beats C2 (so far).

After finishing 'Forgot My Lunch' I will start on a project for smartphone/tablets.

Another hobby is making/mixing music...
Soundcloud

Regards,
Rob
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:29 am

hi
B

Post » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Started a game development with standard HTML/CSS and PHP GD support for animations and custom graphics... Meanwhile I stumbled across C2 and started to like it :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:27 am

soy nuevo en esto suena interesante este concepto y voy a aprender estas tcnicas rpido
B

Post » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:39 am

Random...
B

Post » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:22 am

HI

My name is Ralph (Czar) and I have been developing games since I was 13. Over the last 15 years all my development has been in Delphi. I run a tuition business that has centres in Australia, New Zealand and England. We supply all the software for the centres. Construct 2 has been the most exciting development platform that I have come across since I discovered Delphi 2. I could rewrite probably 90% of our software suite in Construct 2. It is simply an amazing tool.

We are currently working on online maths program, that artist we are using actually introduced me to Construct 2. Besides that I am building a few games to get acquainted with the product.

Developing with Construct 2 is so much fun!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:17 am

Hello everyone! I'm hoping I can commit to the community with my Audio experience. As a professional, I hope I can get known once I begin to upload my game music.

(Experience includes over 700,000 views on YouTube for 1 song, 100k's on other individual songs + other channels)
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic