The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:45 am

B

Post » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:20 am

Hi Construct community, what's up?

My name's Sasha, I'm a student and I've recently purchased Construct 2. I'm an avid gamer, currently PC only since I left my consoles behind. I did my high school studies in New Zealand before moving back to Vancouver where I grew up. I'm living and working here now.

Right now I'm working on my first game, it's still early days but I'm working on a pretty simple platformer just to get my toes in the water. I'll be making a progress thread for it once I have a little more to show, and would love feedback once it's up.

I'm a League of Legends player with three years under my belt, lemme know if you're keen for a game or two, I'm always looking for new friends to kick butt with. Aside from League, I'm currently in love with Tribes: Ascend, Path of Exile and Team Fortress 2 (still).

My hopes are to create a few decent games to give myself a platform to meet like-minded creators and who I can collaborate with. After I finish my studies my dream job would be to find work at Riot, working as a Creative Designer for either Champion Design or Lore.

So yeah, that's me.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi Everyone! My Name is Joshua, indie game dev from Puerto Rico!
B

Post » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:03 am

I am a business intelligence, business analysis that like to play with development tools.   
I am very new to Construct. Working through the tutorials. I have some good game ideas and would like to develop them. But not up to speed yet.

Also looking at building a Crowd Funding site for C2 if there is enough interest. This came about as I saw a post in the forum and figured I could could put my database web development skills to some good use.

If you are interested check out the http://www.scirra.com/forum/topic64212.html

If enough people are interested and post a comment I will build it.

Kind Regards

Jackson
B

Post » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Hello everyone, Let me introduce myself, My name is Rayhan, I'm C2 user From Indonesia
B

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:21 am

Hi there, happy to see this available. I am a web designer that not too long ago was asking around to see if I could get a working game framework that I could possibly try to design into. This is very cool to have Scirra to try out and see what is possible
B

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi, new here. from brasil.
construct 2 is really awesome and i'm starting to get along with it.
the forum here seems really helpfull

up the punx!
B

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Sup, this thing rulez
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Hello World!

I am the owner (and lead Art Guy) of a new game studio called Elemental Entertainment LLC. *We're on Facebook and twitter as E2 Game Studios because "Elemental Entertainment LLC" was too long.

As the Art Guy my realm is generally the worlds of Autodesk (3ds Max) and Adobe (photoshop)but I am finding it much more useful to be able to go into the Game Engine and apply my art (then test) to see what changes need to be made to the source images or assets then to wait for the programmers to put out a build just to see if the layers need some kind of adjustment or if a sprite should be made with a larger alpha background. The point is I am pretty good with the Art programs but c2 still confuses me and as a c2-noob with very little programming knowledge these event sheets are kicking me hard so I thought I would set up a profile here and learn what I can from the community.

Those kind souls who respond to my posts in a substantive way and help me get these games from the game design documents into a playable format will get their usernames into the "C2 Community Special Thanks" section of the credits of these games.

See you in the Forums

Respectfully,
Elemental Entertainment LLC
B
S

Post » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:40 pm

hi e2, welcomez
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic