The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:46 am

Hi everyone

I am a computer science major in my last year at university. I always wanted to create games as a job and thought that I might start developing a few of my own.

Construct 2 was really appealing to me since it had an excellent and easy to use interface, since I am mainly just concerned with the game design process at this stage I thought this engine would be a great platform to start from since I could get a game up and running fairly quickly.

Looking forward to learning and possibly even teaching people about contruct!

Cheers!
B

Post » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Hey guys/gals!

Let's make some games!
B

Post » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 am

[QUOTE=leeshackleton] Hey guys/gals!

Let's make some games![/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:21 am

hi all,

trying to create javascript server using node.js and socket.io for my thesis project, wish me luck :)
B

Post » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello I am rambo. Html5 game developer @pardy panda studio.
I like to make games.This is my first gaming development experience.
So,I am very excited.
B
S

Post » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:50 am

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and thank everyone for the awesome support on these forums. I'm currently working on my first CS2 game and really enjoy the programming environment. Here is a quick shot of what I'm working on... all in hopes that, eventually, CS2 games will be playable on the OUYA console.

B

Post » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:12 am

Hi.

I just found C2 the other day and it looks like I'm finally going to engage in the making of a platform game I've had in mind for years! =)

I've browsed through *all* the tutorials and read most - I'm really impressed with the commuinty here and hope to be an active part of it.

I'm a professional java/android and web developer but my game development skills is limited - I do, however, have experience in 2d-physics, collission detection, delta time etc. etc.

My greatest limit; spare time. Working full time, married with kids etc etc..
B

Post » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:27 pm

How do!...long time gamer,hoping to craft some retro magic into the HTML5 pot...using Construct 2's fine ingredients...
As long as I can move left, right and fire, I'm Happy...
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:34 am

Hey everyone, can't wait to start making my game idea a reality. I'm a programmer by day, but looking forward to using Construct instead of having to develop a whole framework and engine myself.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi my name is andy, AKA Zordork. I am working on a graphical adventure, for mobile devices and thought that construct 2 would be a good platform to use
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic