The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 pm

[QUOTE=Binary] ANtY, could you link your indie game I would like to check it out...

-Binary[/QUOTE]

no problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D3f4RgsvIZ8

B

Post » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:36 am

I'm glad I can call myself a Construct 2 owner because I am very impressed with the possibilities of this software

Did I ever designed a game before? No
Can I draw? No
I'm I good in math? No

But I really like to play videogames and build websites so I'll give it the best try I've got Succes is the only option and failure's not

Even my mom is using construct 2... Hope to learn alot from y'all

Grtz
B

Post » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 am

Hi All, nice to meet you. I'm Adam, usually called SecondDimension when I'm hanging around in the Internet. I live in the UK. The cat in my Avatar is my real-life cat.

I've been making games on and off as a hobby for a few years, but only got serious about it the last 6 months. I've taken part in the past two Ludum Dare Game Jams and loved the experience. I learned a lot in those two 48 hour competitions, and got a great confidence boost from placing fairly well in the rankings (top 80).

I've used a few IDEs including GameMaker and MMF2, but I've just purchased Construct2 as I wanted an hassle-free method of outputting HTML5 games. So far I'm finding it robust and easy to use.

I feel like I have at least one great game hidden somewhere in my brain, I intend to drag it out kicking and screaming and make you play it
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:37 pm

hi, im from indonesian.. i've seen this web and make me want to know more about game develop in HTML5 i think i've learn more from the other :D
B

Post » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Hello, Im 14 and from U.S.A.Im a noob at game creating and know very little about scripting, programing and programing language like c,c++ and java script but have reasearched a little on the subject.I love games so i wanted to take an oppertunity on makeing my own.i have tried out tons of others but this is far the best because of its easy to use interface.I've only used it for 3 days and have made 2 games (free version so effects, events and over-all quality isnt well).i want the personal version but im only 14 and getting money without a job is hard so contact me on any giveaways, discounts and/or noob contests.And also how do you stop AI from walking through walls?Not sure if thats a beta glitch or is just my fault.

B

Post » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 am

Hello I am so excited to see this middleware up and going hopefully i wont full noob but if I do be nice please.

I am wondering how to upload to Apple, windows and the other platforms but i am just getting started so i am sure the bigginners guide will help me out!

octop
B

Post » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:31 am

Greetings from the Midwest! I just purchased my official license for Construct 2 and have been officially hooked for a couple weeks now. Top shelf application!

Looking forward to developing my first game.

-The Bunker
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 am

Hello

I from Puerto Rico and my name is Carlos but my friends call me Cway because is my Gamertag in Xbox360

I started to like the games until nintendo console (First one) and when i heard that you can create games trought a programing i started to studied Information System, I know Visual Basic (beginner) C++ (beginner) and i was triying to learn Javascrip but when i hear about this site I forgot about that and I started to learn Construc2 Cway2013-03-21 04:18:07
B

Post » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:43 pm

HI, all

my name is jose known as el_tiburon all across internet, im starting to creat bussiness on android platform creating games, so far simple, until ive seen what construct is capable of creating.

Now im starting to make better game thanks for construct and im looking forward on buying buissnes edition to start creating my own small company of video games.

Very happy to be here! Will try to help others as they help me.

by the way im from Gibraltar.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Hello,

My name is Alexis Bousiges, 33 y.o., from www.arcade-history.com, a global gaming database (originaly only a coin-operated machines database featuring arcade games and slots but extended recently to home video games too).

I have no knownledge in programmation but I wanted to find a way to build my own 'flash-or-similar' games easily and to build a sort of virtual arcade room on my website. I discovered Construct 2 about two weeks ago. The result is that my first release will be available soon !

I live in Cannes, South of France, so English is not my native language. Sorry in advance for the mistakes ;)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic