The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Hello, Im Jorge Popoka, lead programer of an insurance company in Mxico City. Im plan to make some games just for fun. Im also developing some nice enhanced behaviors for you all.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi all! My name is Michael!
I'm a PHP and MySQL programmer, starting to love your program and hoping to give some happiness to players :D
B

Post » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi!

Have u steam or skype to talk?

Thank u!!
B

Post » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 am

Well Hello! I been using the C2 free version for about a month and wow it is excellent. I wanted to wait to purchase until I could prove to myself that with this tool I can create a game from Zero to App Store and I have WOOT. Thank you. This is an excellent tool very excited and looking forward to building more.

My name is Brett, have been a web programmer for 20 years, really have been itching to get into games the last few years but each time I try its so time consuming and involved. You of course get to build the game but you also have to build the engine and boy it is exhausting and really makes you want to give up!

Enter Construct 2, blazingly fast to prototype and put a game together man I wish I found it sooner.

Thank you!

Brett
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Jonathan; I'm from Venezuela. I work as a Java Programmer, but what I really wanna do is create videogames, even though I'm a n00b at it lol.

Currently I'm testing some ideas with Construct2, so I can familiarize with the program; I hope soon to be making cool videogames!

See y'all! :)
B

Post » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Hello Forums ! My name is Connor and I created Gaunt Games. I'm 16 and am so enthusiastic about game design and telling a story through the medium witch is games. I think Construct is an absolutely amazing program for me to get started in ! :) and I can not wait until I made a game in witch is telling my story but that will come later. For now I will be messing around and playing with the program and seeing what comes out :) I love looking around these forums and reviving help and trying my best to give help for what little i know and i would love to work with anyone that wants to make games for the love of making games. :)
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello World! I'm new to construct so I was wondering if there are any experienced people on here that could give me some newbie advice?..
B

Post » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi i am Ashesh 12 years old love to make games.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Hello, my names Isiah. I'm really in to RPG's such as Final Fantasy. I've made a few game on the Adventure Game Studio engine. I know this engines not the same but hopefully I can make a RPG in it.
B

Post » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Official? Hello World!

Hope we get along well!

Lets see what i can do with all this.

marcellosp252013-03-30 23:05:34
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic