The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Hello everybody.

My name is Felipe I'm from Brazil, thanks i can to do part this forum.
B

Post » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:00 pm

Hey guys. I'm Nolan and I'm a budding Game Developer from the USA.

I can't wait to start CONSTRUCTing some games of my own. ;)
B

Post » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi all

My name is andy aka zordork

you can visit my prduction page at: http://zordorkproductions.com
you can visit my Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zordork-Productions/192098367467592

B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:26 am

Hey everyone!

My name is Robert, though everyone calls me Parko. I run the small, independent Nintendo news and reviews website, MiniFortress.com. Lately, I've been making a game in an effort to try to get in the mind of a developer. I've been blogging about the entire experience on the site.

I've been learning Construct 2 through the tutorials and forum posts here, so I wanted to introduce myself, and say thank you.

I'll be on the forums every now and again to talk Construct 2 and game development in general. I'm sure I'll also have a ton of questions as I continue this journey.Parko2013-04-01 03:27:01
B
S

Post » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 am

Hey Buddies !!!!
Happy April Fool Day (Joined Forum on 1st April 2013) . . . .

This is Rahul Bohra, a Web Application Developer, a newbie Mobile Application Developer, (wanna be) Extreme Programmer, an Explorer, a Good Learner, a Photographer, Strategic Planner, an Amateur Astronomer, a Editor (of a Astronomy Bulletin) and (a future) Game Developer . . . .
B

Post » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I have begun using C2 a few months ago and find it absolutely rewarding to use (compared to other engine).

I can't wait to see how it will develop over the next few months, or years!

Have fun!
Sobieski
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:38 pm

I make an aplication for making some things its named paintersoftware
and then i did yesterday make a game named digiboy like digital boy because the game its like "electronic" arcade !!
B

Post » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Hi, my name is Marcell and I'm from Brazil. This is my first time working with Constructor, so my questions might be a little noob. I hope with time i can start help the community too!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 am

The CEO of a fledging game company that I hope to raise to a net value of over a billion dollars. I am Crasuant, This is OFG. One day the entire world will Obey...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 am

I started my own game studio and have made some games for clients, mainly zoo's in the Netherlands.

After years of flash I am now developing with construct 2 and it really is the best, I enjoy it very much. I'm also developing my own projects now instead of games for clients to see if I can earn some money from this.

I have a personal blog where I post my game development, tutorials about construct 2, game design, illustrator and more. Especially usefull for beginners.
Check it out at: berryijmker.com
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic